SDI 94Ah, Valence 35Ah, Enerdel 50Ah and a ton of Leaf modules for SALE!!

GreenTecAuto

100 mW
Hello,
We have been steadily adding more and more batteries to our website and have a few good new options.
The Samsung SDI 94Ah and Enerdel 48V 50Ah modules are both new, never been used.
Please take a look at our page and let me know if you have any questions about anything!

Hello,
We have been steadily adding more and more batteries to our website and have a few good new options.
The Samsung SDI 94Ah and Enerdel 48V 50Ah modules are both new, never been used.
Please take a look at our page and let me know if you have any questions about anything!

Does the 48volt 50 ah have bms? wat charger needed?
thanks
what is the shipping cost for two 48v 50ah modules to GA30043

Last edited:
It comes with a BMS originally, but we are not sure if it actively balances or not. We will be doing some tests later this week to find out. Some of the original BMS's wont balance until they receive a signal from the car to balance.
Any Lithium charger that can be programmed to 49.2V max is usable.

It comes with a BMS originally, but we are not sure if it actively balances or not. We will be doing some tests later this week to find out. Some of the original BMS's wont balance until they receive a signal from the car to balance.
Any Lithium charger that can be programmed to 49.2V max is usable.
shipping cost? Or can i pickup from local branch
thanks

Last edited:
how old are they ?
thanks

Hello,

Do you expect to have info of upcoming chevy gen 2, 96 volt module for sale again, that is plan A HIGH discharge, 18" long

Hello,

WHAT IS THE MODEL NUMBER FOR ENERDEL 50 AH ??

Hello,

Hi,

Would you be so kind as to take a close up photo of the Enderdel 50ah connectors?

Thanks in advance

Crazymadman

Sorry, i just saw this.
Here are the pictures you were asking for. Its pretty easy to remove the ribbon cable and wire in a BMS harness in its place.
Those terminals are on both sides and there are small busbar segments in-between the posts that are not pictured.

Attachments

• IMG_4987.JPG
    IMG_4987.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_4986.JPG
    IMG_4986.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 8
Back