Sterling GTAKE motor controller

ankanphukan

100 mW
Hello Everyone,

I am exploring a couple of controllers for by EV 2W.

Previously, I got hold of votol EM 150 controller to drive a 3kW PMSM motor. I was facing some issues in the communication protocols, which I have already mentioned in some other threads.

Currently I am using a Sterling GTAKE controller (SD03. to be precise). Could anyone help me get hold of the controlling software?

Just like the VOTOL software, which is an open source software; is there any such software for GTAKE motor controllers as well?

Please help.

Thank you for your time.

I have never seen open source software for any VOTOL controller. Could you link the website for it? Having an open-source version would be very useful to various ES members that would like to fix it so they can better use these controllers.

The only open-source software I've seen for *any* mass-manufacturered controllers at all is actually all discussed and linked here on ES in the various OSFW Open Source Firmware threads for various KT and Lishui controllers and matching displays, and the TSDZ2 system. There are also many VESC variants with OSFW available, but that started as an OS project, so that's expected (required, actually). Lebowski released the code for his controller brain as OS, but it's not mass-manufactured and isn't a complete controller anyway. I think there's one more but I can't remember it offhand.

ankanphukan said:
Hello Everyone,

I am exploring a couple of controllers for by EV 2W.

Previously, I got hold of votol EM 150 controller to drive a 3kW PMSM motor. I was facing some issues in the communication protocols, which I have already mentioned in some other threads.

Currently I am using a Sterling GTAKE controller (SD03. to be precise). Could anyone help me get hold of the controlling software?

Just like the VOTOL software, which is an open source software; is there any such software for GTAKE motor controllers as well?

Please help.

Thank you for your time.

Back