"Storm/Sondors" thread for parking contentious posts

Ian, above all else, at least you bought a bike. Biking has always been filled with weirdo's, and caricatures. you actually fit right in. Everyone has some problem, one way or another.

Theodore, since you're one of Storm's "insiders", and he shares priveleged information with you, please ask him why he wrote the bad checks to Agency 2.0.

Bouncing checks for $160,000 seems shady at best, and criminal at worst.

Avitt said:
Theodore, since you're one of Storm's "insiders", and he shares priveleged information with you, ..

at this point in time, I dont believe much of what teddy tells us on this forum.

I mean this guy is totally absurd.

he claims to own $7000 stealth ebikes....and as proof he posts stock photos , in which he is never seen with his ebike...then he acts all excited about his $499 bottom of the barrel storm ebike purchase that is gonna have a .99 cent thumb throttle upgrade, then he says the reason he is " downgrading" in the ebike category, is to satisfy the other ebikers within his local ebike urban club...AND NOW....after months of his endless support and pumping of the sondors ebike, he claims to be a " sondors insider" .

I would trust Teddy about as much as a tv evangelist.

ebikedelight said:
Avitt said:
Theodore, since you're one of Storm's "insiders", and he shares priveleged information with you, ..

at this point in time, I dont believe much of what teddy tells us on this forum.

he claims to own $7000 stealth ebikes....and as proof he posts stock photos , in which he is never seen with his ebike...then he acts all excited about his $499 bottom of the barrel storm ebike purchase that is gonna have a .99 cent thumb throttle upgrade, then he says the reason he is " downgrading" in the ebike category, is to satisfy the other ebikers within his local ebike urban club...AND NOW....after months of his endless support and pumping of the sondors ebike, he claims to be a " sondors insider" .

Give it a break Ian LOL. You're not fooling anyone on this forum.

ebikedelight said:
Avitt said:

he claims to own $7000 stealth ebikes....and as proof he posts stock photos , in which he is never seen with his ebike...

There's where I think you're wrong, ebikedelight...

Look at this thread, and notice how easily Theodore get butthurt. Now look at that wide, comfortable saddle on his Stealth pictures...

That has to be his bike!

Avitt said:
Theodore, since you're one of Storm's "insiders", and he shares priveleged information with you,

please ask him why he wrote the bad checks to Agency 2.0.

Bouncing checks for $160,000 seems shady at best, and criminal at worst.

I wish, about the first part.

I'm pretty sure writing hot checks is a criminal offense. No charges have been filed? I'm just asking.

Here's an idea for you, so you can find out. Write some hot checks and see if you get arrested. Let us know.

Avitt said:
ebikedelight said:
There's where I think you're wrong, ebikedelight...

Look at this thread, and notice how easily Theodore get butthurt. Now look at that wide, comfortable saddle on his Stealth pictures...

That has to be his bike!

That's really low, but yeah.

My personal problem is I have CSFS (can't spell for s%$t). I'm left handed, and have language related issues. No one is perfect.

I'm also a life long biknut. That's probably the most damning.

Come on Ted. Your from Dallas, you have a stealth bike with a brooks saddle. I think you're yanking the chain of the es members on this thread. Admit it.

100volts+ said:
Come on Ted. Your from Dallas, you have a stealth bike with a brooks saddle. I think you're yanking the chain of the es members on this thread. Admit it.

You just want to see more pictures of my bike don't you? :)

This is what happens when I ride my bike to Strokers, the biggest, and best biker bar in Dallas. These are Harley type bikers that love bikes, but the effect is about the same every where I stop.

This was one of my first Stroker pics. My bike still had the stock ass hatchet. All I had done to it was change the tires, and add a rack, and headlight.

This is my bike in the Kennedy Memorial.

This is my best pic. My son took this with his Nikon D800.

The "Storm" Sondors fatbike crowdfunding campaign on indigogo has been very passionately discussed. I'm making this thread to park some contentious postings that are increasingly off topic, and sometimes devolving into personal attacks (whether said attacks are deserved or not is immaterial, the back-and-forth adds no new information about the Sondors fatbike).

I apologize in advance if a few of the posts that were moved here, actually deserve to stay in the main discussion. I suspect this action will be ongoing, since the summer of 2015 is when the Sondors company will is scheduled to begin delivering their hoped-for product

Main thread can be found here: http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=66220

What is this, show and tell??

Instead of posting your unrelated bike pics, how about acknowledging the factual inaccuracies and numerous articles pointing out fraud committed with regards to the campaign, that's a start...

$499 bike + $199 shipping
minus
production cost per unit
4% IGG fee
10% Agency 2.0 marketing fee
10-50% fed/state income tax on money raised
cost to ship to each customer
= net profit
(a negative number?...)

scoot-e said:

Instead of posting your unrelated bike pics, how about acknowledging the factual inaccuracies and numerous articles pointing out fraud committed with regards to the campaign, that's a start...

minus
production cost per unit
4% IGG fee
= net profit
(a negative number?...)

You know what I love to hear you say ? That if Storm makes a profit you'll eat a dog turd. It would be even better if we could get all the dog turd eaters on the video. :lol:

ebikedelight said:
dustyearlobe said:
well if it all comes good, at lest we will have lots of second hand frames and motors for sale when the bargain hunters, kill the battery's, threw just not using them :mrgreen:

very true....then again, even though I like the color/ frame ..it would not work for me...im 6- 4" tall , and I like to have front suspension.
i think vectors frames will be the same , recently they were encouraging a 6-2" fella to buy one ,if you check out the pics most bb sit around 18" high ,you would not want to be standing on the pedals for any reason at that hight ,specially if you were tall.

Theodore Voltaire said:
You just want to see more pictures of my bike don't you? :)

Good thing ES is an "Ebike P-orn"-friendly site.

scoot-e said:

minus
production cost per unit
4% IGG fee
= net profit
(a negative number?...)

For the record I think 2.0 did a good job on a lot of things. I hope they're able to work out their differences with Storm out of court.

scoot-e said:
Is that a joke? He already make a massive profit and hasn't delivered a thing and nobody even knows what the specs are...

It doesn't bode well for the industry if you raise money and provide nothing and are being sued by partners past and present and have demands from tech reviewers to remove their "reviews" from your campaign page...don't just count me and many others here as your critics, it's widespread as you can see from my sentence above alone - and he hasn't even had to produce anything yet, he gets paid through insurance for NOT producing a bike, and there are no accurate specs that haven't changed 2-3x in the posted vids/campaign details/test ride/ so called "reviews", there are numerous articles pointing to current and past lawsuits and proven fraud and inaccurate claims, and at best this entry level bike with the cheapest and minimum power/parts/specs possible if actually produced might net a very very small profit if not a large loss which is why other manufacturers (of proven quality bikes, even on the low end) haven't done bulk buys like this. If mass requests for refunds are occurring we won't see those figures on the IGG campaign $ tally page so there's no way to know whether this was just a big publicity stunt (for IGG) or the largest crowd funding fraud in history (Storm) until or when any bikes are delivered en mass anyway but so far that's the case until proven otherwise...

I deal in facts and reason not speculation, guesses, what if's and when's, maybe's, could's, unprovables...

If and when the ebike is shipped to thousands of Americans, is ride reviewed, and any actual profits are proven we will gladly recognize that fact and will post as much right here in this forum....but in the meantime since nothing has been produced to date, why not admit to the falsehoods and trail of deceit at the very least now so people can see that you are reasonable and someone who recognizes fraud and isn't a proxy for the campaign?

I know where you're coming from. No one want's to be proven wrong, but you might want to start practicing your backpedaling technique a little.

Theodore Voltaire said:
ebikedelight said:
Avitt said:

Give it a break Ian LOL. You're not fooling anyone on this forum.

What are you going on about? Are you now claiming I am posting as ebikedelight? I am sure he/she will be thrilled with that!

ebikedelight said:
Avitt said:

You sort of gave yourself away with this post Ian.

Theodore Voltaire said:
ebikedelight said:
Avitt said:

You sort of gave yourself away with this post Ian.

Given that I have photos of you on your ebike and I never doubted you owned a Stealth I think you need a rest from the Computer my friend. I told you I post under my own name, EULITTLB (typo) and EULITTLEB. Do you remember anything at all?

EULITTLEB said:
Given that I have photos of you on your ebike and I never doubted you owned a Stealth I think you need a rest from the Computer my friend. I told you I post under my own name, EULITTLB (typo) and EULITTLEB. Do you remember anything at all?

This much is not in dispute.

It's your other name Ian, that has a long history of posting on the same forum under multiple user names that causes doubts. That's what made me think you were being paid. Now I think differently.

Theodore Voltaire said:
I know where you're coming from. No one want's to be proven wrong

The truth hurts sometimes Theo but there's no shame in admitting you are wrong. Thank you for finally being honest and admitting to being part of this fraud...it's a welcome change

Facts are facts no matter how pretty you make them, lipstick or not it's still a pig

The Storm/Sonders ebike campaign is full of provable inaccuracies, lies, exaggerations, and fraud and the numerous complaints, refund requests, demands for "review" removals, court fights with it's partners don't bode well for the ebike campaign or anyone claiming this product is a reality

The only doubts raised are when someone continues to avoid all these facts by continuing to claim ignorance of them while shamelessly promoting a campaign to defraud others

You have yet to dispute any single fact raised here or by numerous mainstream tech review sites regarding this fraud. I think we all have our answer

Philip please give it a rest, there are plenty more people who have serious doubts about the Ivars Storm Sondors Campaign, please don't reduce it to me posting under different user names. I have told you that I post under my own name and EULITTLEB, one with a typo - correction I also post under Storm Sondors ebike on my Facebook page of that name but I make no secret of that. Have you heard the latest from the guy who ordered 4 bikes from Namibia for anti-rhino hunting - he cannot get a bill of sale, pity for IGG and Sondors & Co he is good friends with the Namibian Ambassador in their Embassy so is taking this to another level.

As you know I have always had this photo, why would I doubt you had a Stealth ebike? Lets wait until ebikedelight sees the posts, how long has he/she been on this forum? Longer than my interest in this Campaign no doubt.

Attachments

• Biknut.jpg
    Biknut.jpg
    232.3 KB · Views: 215
EULITTLEB said:
Philip please give it a rest, there are plenty more people who have serious doubts about the Ivars Storm Sondors Campaign, please don't reduce it to me posting under different user names. I have told you that I post under my own name and EULITTLEB, one with a typo - correction I also post under Storm Sondors ebike on my Facebook page of that name but I make no secret of that. Have you heard the latest from the guy who ordered 4 bikes from Namibia for anti-rhino hunting - he cannot get a bill of sale, pity for IGG and Sondors & Co he is good friends with the Namibian Ambassador in their Embassy so is taking this to another level.

As you know I have always had this photo, why would I doubt you had a Stealth ebike? Lets wait until ebikedelight sees the posts, how long has he/she been on this forum? Longer than my interest in this Campaign no doubt.

Yeah Ian there lot's, and you're about 5 of them.

Theodore Voltaire said:
EULITTLEB said:

Yeah Ian there lot's, and you're about 5 of them.

Well Philip you are wrong - that is a fact - I told you that I post under my own names and the other names I post under - end of story. There are plenty of people really concerned about this Campaign, Lawsuits, false claims, misleading performance figures - have you read the latest post from Namibia on my FB page? I'll post it here to save you the time and trouble..... the guy cannot get a bill of sale from IGG or Sondors......

From Namibia...........
And rhino horn is not a cure for absenteeism or erectyle dysfuntion - my recent blog covering my frustrated efforts with Salva Rubin's happiness staff...
https://tatejoris.wordpress.com/…/indiegogo-customer-happi…/
We're still trying to be positive about getting these bikes landed in Namibia, but I really think it's time people paid more attention to Salva Rubin and his gang at Indiegogo - they're probably thinking that Sondors is small fry considering the massive injections of money by the likes of Richard Branson and other billionaires... as reported in Wall street journal blogs ! https://tatejoris.wordpress.com/…/indiegogo-just-got-richer/

Indiegogo Customer Happiness? A response
Posted on April 24, 2015 by tatejoris — Leave a comment
Oh dear. customer happiness ? indeed.

Sondors-Indiegogo

Please forward my response to your CEO Mr Rubin – nice picture of him with Storm Sondors!

I would appreciate if your company would refund US$ 2396 which I paid in consideration for the (Indiegogo InDemand) pre-sale *perk* of four Storm Sondors ebikes which we planned to have operational, powered by remote solar-charging stations, by a RHINO anti-poaching team in Damaraland in northwestern Namibia by mid July 2015?

In case you don’t know, Namibia is a country in southwestern Africa. We have the largest remaining wild population of seriously endangered Black Rhinos in the world.

The monies which I extended for this product are important to me and the future of rhino conservation, and I am deeply concerned by the fact that a lawsuit was filed by your Agency 2.0 against Storm-Sondors for (contractual) non-payment.

If Agency 2.0 has not been paid, then how am I going to receive these ebikes that meets the specifications that were outlined in the offering, that will be properly supported, will be safe to operate and help Namibia prevent the extinction of the last remaining wild black rhino population in the world as directly correlated to the sexual inadequacies of very wealthy Chinese businessmen who clearly appear to be associated with the manufacture of this Sondors ebike?

I would ask that you step in as the strongest party in this transaction, not have your staff send me very patronising, stereotypic form letters, and refund my money at this time. We are not completely stupid here in Africa; indeed this whole messy business reads like a 419 scam, which has its roots in Nigeria – another country in Africa.

By refunding me, you might consider this as a likely first philanthropic commitment to supporting rhino conservation in Africa, and not come across as just one more callous money-making partner in this “second most successful indiegogo crowdfunding campaign”, while we sweat to prevent rhino horns from getting to Chinese businessmen with erectile dysfunction.

I also expect your team to work with Storm Sondors to resolve any and all of my existing concerns; and share this likely positive engagement with the 13,000 well-meaning supporters of the Sondors ebike campaign.

Regards

Joris Komen
Netday Namibia

cc. Ambassador Martin Andjaba, Embassy of Namibia, Washington DC
cc. One Africa Television