Strange sound in the sky all around the world in 2012

http-inlinethumb04.webshots.com-23683-2013779470102347975S600x600Q85.jpg

http://www.aol.com/article/2015/04/15/mysterious-radio-signals-turn-out-to-be-microwaves/21172536/

Microwaves might be the answer to your lazy dinner habits, but now they've been confirmed as the source of mysterious radio signals in Australia.

A study from Australia's Swinburne University of Technology finds that microwave ovens are the source of intense bursts of radio waves at the country's Parkes Observatory.

Astronomers at the site had been confused since the 1990s about the source of waves known as perytons that appeared to be coming from deep space.

But, these perytons had a source closer to earth. To find out where, scientists installed a real-time radio interference monitor to see where the signals were coming from, and identified that they could be caused by microwave ovens.

The team then tested their hypothesis, and found the perytons were released by opening a microwave before the signal went off.

nutspecial said:
Thanks Dauntless! I really thought you were foolin. . . .

Oh, I'm DEFINITELY foolin' when I get all excited about that crap. I don't know how much of that video is special effects, but it doesn't all look real to me.

But I don't have to make any of this crap up. They'll come up with bigger whoppers for me, so I'll just track some of THEM down. So in this one collection of kids stories, 'Triple Trouble for Rupert,' good ole' Rupert started trying to talk his way out of a jam at school by telling about what happened to his uncle, one big fish story of him lost at sea and his rescue, only have his classmates correcting him on details he wasn't getting right. Seem his uncle DID have his boat go down while fishing, Rupert was the last to hear. And in just that way, I might guess you could start inventing a phenomenon and find out someone else invented it before you. . . .

Just now I thought, 'What about a flying fish attack?' So I ran this google search. . . .

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2015/04/flying-fish-attack-college-rowing-team

i think that woman is full of shit.
seriously. does anyone really believe that a giant raygun can melt the polar caps :lol: so they can tax us for needing to be green :lol: :lol: what a fructose monster!
the scale of energy required is just out of the ballpark.
i believe the sun gives off aprox 1kw/sq metre. what energy source could possibly supply anything near that???

and then, well, all the evangelistic crap at the end really takes away any possible shred of credibility she might have had... :roll:

as to the "phenomenon" though, that was rather interesting.

But what I am doing I will continue to do, so that I may cut off opportunity from those who desire an opportunity to be regarded just as we are in the matter about which they are boasting. For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

Second Corinthians 11:12 through 15 might possibly explain what's going on. :twisted:

Oh my lol, bible not the best topic to debate even at church, much less here.

Imo the "Bible" could do just as well with only the new testament, as the old testament is so often contextually misunderstood.
If you think about it, christianity wouldn't have near the issues if it only worried about the 'red' text in the new testament.

reread, rewrite, repost.

Ridethelightning, I agree her perception seems illogical/ridiculous. But maybe there is an unbeatable (in this life) system of control in place that is ready and powerful enough to capitolize on anything-anywhere for more control/deceit? (gas companies aren't at the top. it's silly to think that they would be- the most powerful will buy all else until they/it is in everything it wants. that's what people mean when they say 'follow the money'- doubtful it stops with the oil comp.)

The Fingers, you mentioned something about an angel, the son of the morning, the angel of light? I don't take that too practically because afterall is the sun or photons evil? Merely that many very bad and and even the 'worst' are able to trick the unknowing that they are good? I think me and Dauntless want to know what you meant.

Dauntless, I think we should be ready for 'special effects' at any sense level. All reality is an illusion after all? All is faith, is it not? Btw what did you think of my vid I posted above with all the news reports?? Crazy sh!t.

nutspecial said:
. . . . what did you think of my vid I posted above with all the news reports??

If you mean March 30th, most if not all is fraudulent, not really ABC, etc. My socalled career is in television, I'll spot the huckerisms in video a bit quicker. In the 1990's it was quite fashionable for the supposedly 'Reputable' news outlets to have a 'News Art' unit, creating 'News Art' reenactments of news stories, which proved problematic in cases where someone has been accused of a crime. You start seeing things like crowds demonstrating outside the office of a politician after just last night they ". . . .Watched the 'Actual Footage' of him taking the bribe he's accused of and there's no excuse for him to be allowed to continue. . . ." But of course the real crooked politician in this case is the one who started the rumor to make him vulnerable in the next election, etc. Real ethical dilemma for the journalists, who if they REALLY meant to be honest wouldn't have faced a dilemma at all and would have discontinued the reenactments. Instead they first tried to put that subtitle up, then started making special shows, all trying to pretend they cared. . . .

Someday, they'll be able to recreate an animation of that looks so real, that a good vooice impressionist will be able to offer your confession to ANY crime. I think the career pathing for that line of work will be in law enforcement and the District Attorney's office. Conviction rates will soar to 100% in any case where the defendant is falsely accused. The REAL guilty parties will continue to do well in front of juries, of course, but all you dirtbags out there who are NOT GUILTY won't be wiggling out of it on THAT technicality anymore.

I agree the news is slanted and ultimately not unbiased, but I'm surprised to hear you think the vid is doctored to lead to the assumption it came from the media when it didn't?

Your second point, well, I second it. Watch out for when 'reality' is able to be turned on its' head for all who choose to see it that way. . . and yes, that could be you or me dying for what we believe in.

This was the link. There are actual broadcasters? You're saying they were faked or misrepresented? I honestly didn't see that, and think I'm fairly tough to 'get one over' on.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=87PRVP4EQAo

ridethelightning said:
i believe the sun gives off aprox 1kw/sq metre.
More accurately, the surface of the earth on a clear day at noon at the equatorial zone (more or less) *receives* that much energy.

I suspect the sun actually gives off quite a bit more. :wink:

amberwolf said:
ridethelightning said:
i believe the sun gives off aprox 1kw/sq metre.
More accurately, the surface of the earth on a clear day at noon at the equatorial zone (more or less) *receives* that much energy.

I suspect the sun actually gives off quite a bit more. :wink:
errrr....yeah,i realised id left myself open to misinterpretation there. thats basically what i meant. diddnt want to slpit hairs :lol:

Faked TV coverage from the top down:

The highest level is absolutely none of it made a TV appearance. They perhaps shoot the pseudo TV anchor in their garage, edit their footage, throw in some graphics, etc. But what about the 'Identification Standards?' The network will make itself look a certain way, as will any local TV station, cable, etc. Are those graphics matching, or even high quality? Is the shot composition matching? Is the alleged network announcer up to network standards? Does he look like someone you've seen on that network?

Use of some real TV coverage intercut with material that was never used in that broadcast. Talking about it "Matching" is hard to explain to someone who doesn't deal with that, but there's a look that broadcast footage has that is different from footage that was not broadcast. Mystical looking UFO footage I about guarantee is in that category, even if it IS Brian Williams making the report. I've never seen ANY major network put such doctored UFO footage on. It's like only a real fool doctors that stuff and expects people to believe it's real.

Small market television made to appear to be major network. Much the same, are the graphics right, is the announcer good enough for network news, etc. Some of these small stations will run salacious reports that the networks would recoil from.

Independent UFOlogy productions used to mimic network reports. Again, normally a very low skill level of production that doesn't meet network standards has improper graphics, etc. added.

Nothing in that video looks right to me. Identification standards can be modified, I cannot remember how it would have looked several years ago, etc. The performances of the anchors is an implacable deficiency, however, especially when someone is putting on too big a display of shock and awe. Some of that is 100% phoney as prevented, other parts are at least somewhat misrepresented.

What else is new?

Oh, this guy makes an interesting point. He says some of the hoaxsters might be the governments' own efforts to make UFO crazies look, eh eh, CRAZY. Our President at the time had a girl who was in Washington D.C. on the day that Iraqi invaded Kuwait, staying there safely from that time until the day the President sent her to Congress to testify on all the atrocities she'd seen the Iraqi commit, which of course had never happened. You never know who the country is PAYING to make the UFOlogists look bad. Not that I really believe that myself, but I admit it's possible, our government engages in much disinformation.

Just a quick text that is inserted a few minutes in.

Oh, don't you just love all this access this woman claims she has?

[youtube]s8Nc-gG7vIY[/youtube]

Dammm thanks Daunless, I have to watch that again!
I don't even watch the news much, so mayb that's why I didn't catch your points?

That, and I write nothing off. I think tech will (if not already) be able to fool anyones senses into believing whatever is desired- including 2+2=5 (1984 b!tches) or the king of shit looking like a saviour for humanity.
Will check your link out too and comment; thanks again, I really took the newscast at face value but now have some anti---pinion to put it against!

groomlakehat.jpg

So I think I could do big business, if I actually did market these things, with an anniversary tshirt that says: 'Area 51: Celebrating 60 years of not being here.'

I stumbled on this, I don't know if it's supposed to be a radio show or someone's podcast, but. . . .

And I notice there's a coverup underway concerning the wifewitch.

[youtube]mezlcGGA4BY[/youtube]

I have heard a very strange sound in the sky. 1 or 2 years ago in the summer, very roughly 2 in the morning. I don't keep a diary and don't have a photographic memory. I began to notice a sound a few times that seemed to originate in the treetops surrounding me as I sat in my favorite chair in my yard. Much like the chirp of a songbird, but a little louder. Then a quite loud series of two "chirps" much louder than a bird. Definitely up in the sky as if at treetop level. If you amplified a songbird chirp maybe 3 or 4 X that would be it.

regards
GONZO

Back