Suggestions for a KT controller

34Ford

1 mW
I just received a NBPower 2000W rear hub motor in a kit with a KT 36V square wave controller and a LCD8H display. Did not know I was getting the square wave, so I am looking for a KT sine wave controller.

How big should I go? Do I get the 48/52V 45A 18 mosfet controller? Or is that overkill?

I doubt I will ever go over a 52V battery.
Thanks

I just received a NBPower 2000W rear hub motor in a kit with a KT 36V square wave controller and a LCD8H display. Did not know I was getting the square wave, so I am looking for a KT sine wave controller.

How big should I go? Do I get the 48/52V 45A 18 mosfet controller? Or is that overkill?

I doubt I will ever go over a 52V battery.
Thanks
Seem like they sent you the wrong controller. I have never seen a 2000W kit on a 36 volt system (I've seen 60A 36V controllers, but not in a kit).

It wouldn't be overkill if you have the battery that can support it. Choose a high quality battery that your budget can afford first.

PS. since this subforum covers the bicycle side of ebikes, you might get more advice in the ebike general forum.

I don't know why NBPower does not show if their controllers are sine or square wave on ebay and aliexpress. But they dont. My mistake assuming I was getting a sine wave. I am hoping CSC has a 18 mosfet sinewave controller. Problem with talking to China is the 24 hour turnaround for answers.

Can a mod move this to the ebike room?

Back