• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Torque Arms using Wrenches

I have been using the washers with tabs (the tabs rest inside the dropouts) and they seem to work fine (about 135 miles/week) have close to a 1000 on them now, but the problem is I am starting to get some axle creep. Long story short, I saw your posting and it got me to thinking about buying some torque arms to try and help with that. Saw on E-bikekits.com that they have some for $20 (rear type). I punched one in to check on shipping and looks like they might be getting ready to go on sale. They show up in the cart as $14 apiece. Just an fyi.

Hey, Doc. Nice work! The wrench only holds the nut from loosening, yes? How did you get such a clean axis hole in the torque arms?

chet said:
Hey, Doc. Nice work! The wrench only holds the nut from loosening, yes? How did you get such a clean axis hole in the torque arms?

CNC !.. but water jet cut that is not really expensive can make a clean job too!

Doc

Back