Torque Sensor Wiring HELP!

tara

1 µW
I have to replace a Bafang torque sensor bottom bracket - SR PA211.32.ST. C1.2. It connects to a Bafang CR C10T.250.FC 3.0 Controller with a purple 6 pin connector that is basically rectangular with parallel rows of 3 pins (see photo attached). Unfortunately, the replacement torque sensor BB has a more conventional round 6 pin connector. My guess is that when I expose the wires on the replacement they will be the conventional Red/Black/White/Green/Blue/Yellow while the old connector is Black/While/Green/Orange/Brown/Purple. So I can't just lop off the round connector and wire in the old purple rectangular connector without mapping the old and new wires. Anybody know how to map these wires so I am getting them hooked up correctly. There is a Grande Coffee for whoever comes to my aid. Thanks.

Attachments

• PXL_20230421_161206325.jpg
    PXL_20230421_161206325.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 15
I have to replace a Bafang torque sensor bottom bracket - SR PA211.32.ST. C1.2. It connects to a Bafang CR C10T.250.FC 3.0 Controller with a purple 6 pin connector that is basically rectangular with parallel rows of 3 pins (see photo attached). Unfortunately, the replacement torque sensor BB has a more conventional round 6 pin connector. My guess is that when I expose the wires on the replacement they will be the conventional Red/Black/White/Green/Blue/Yellow while the old connector is Black/While/Green/Orange/Brown/Purple. So I can't just lop off the round connector and wire in the old purple rectangular connector without mapping the old and new wires. Anybody know how to map these wires so I am getting them hooked up correctly. There is a Grande Coffee for whoever comes to my aid. Thanks.

Attachments​

• PXL_20230421_161206325.jpg
    PXL_20230421_161206325.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0

You can't. The square/trapezoid connector is for the newer CAN bus controllers and sensors. The older round HiGo connectors are analog voltage based.You need to buy the CAN bus version of the torque sensor. I know they aren't cheap. Condolences. 💀

Back