Try reaching EM3eV

KryceS

1 mW
Hi,

My name is Chris from France, I recently try to buy two batteries from EM3eV for my EB but I have a hard time to reach out to them by email.

If someone have a more direct mean of reaching them, can you tell please? I have already send the money 💰 for this batteries by bank transfert but I don’t have any answers from them.

Thank you

KryceS said:
Hi,

My name is Chris from France, I recently try to buy two batteries from EM3eV for my EB but I have a hard time to reach out to them by email.

If someone have a more direct mean of reaching them, can you tell please? I have already send the money 💰 for this batteries by bank transfert but I don’t have any answers from them.

Thank you

Don\t panic just yet.
EM3 is a little slow responding to emails at times. I know they are very busy but are very responsible. You should hear from them soon as they will contact you.
I have dealt with the a few times but not for batteries.

Dan

DAND214 said:
KryceS said:
Hi,

Thank you

Don\t panic just yet.
EM3 is a little slow responding to emails at times. I know they are very busy but are very responsible. You should hear from them soon as they will contact you.
I have dealt with the a few times but not for batteries.

Dan

Thank you for your answer, I will waiting for sure but my last contact with them was the 27 of November. I know it wasn’t a long tim ago but I’m in a hurry. My bike was my only mean of transportation to go to work. And my batterie died... so I was hopping to have my knew ones quickly (even if I know that with the epidemic the delay are longer...).

Back