Trying something different

So i recently upgraded my bbs02b with a bbshd controller. I knew that I would be asking a lot from my motor and that eventually it would burn up so now I'm wondering if the motor core for the bbshd would pair up just as nicely as the hd controller did? Does anyone know if the bbshd rotor will work properly with the gears in the bbs02b housing ? I can't really find the measurements to compare the 2 components and I would rather not blow 200 bucks if it won't even fit. Thanks a bunch in advance

They look a little different to me; dimensions and number of poles

bafang-bbs02-rotor-mit-lager_4520C3eV2mtTEGrqv_600x600.jpg

Bafang-BBSHD-Rotor-with-Bearing-NEW-version.jpg_Q90.jpg_.webp

I couldnt find it now,but there is one on this forum that have done that sucsessfully.

Yeah, I knew the stator and rotor were bigger than the bbs02b but I wasn't sure if the shaft that has the spiral splines would fit in the 02b and if it would engage the nylon gear proper. Thanks a bbunch for the info! I'll update after I get the new half and install it. This way also saves me from buying the entire drive unit for 500 bucks if I were to upgrade to the hd, I will probably end up getting an hd later on but for now I have invested into this unit with a lekkie.bling ring n stuff so I'd rather not have to fork over the money to replace the whole setup, ya know?

Hi,you need to find the post here on endless sphere and check if i remember correctly before ordering:cool:

Back