Trying to buy a mxus 3000 and buying a Sali generic 72 volt 3000 watt kit

999zip999

100 TW
I was talking with the lady from mxus after trying to get some of the most basic questions answered what controller what rim is it a mxus motor V3 3T.
I dropped the payment on PayPal it was so cheap I couldn't believe.
She told me the motor was made in the same factory as mxus .
It is a Sali motor and that's Sali 60 controller with brakes PSA and display one of those 900 jobs
All this for $340 shipped to my door within 45 days.
What the f*** is a Sali motor and controller to
I paid with PayPal so if there is any recourse does anyone have any suggestions because I'm going to gamble on this $340 shipped to my door 72 volt 60amp controller and display with the Sali 3,000 v3 3t 45mm aluminum stator. Ok great on paper. Right.

I typed that title in and that's not the title I typed in my phone changed it. Mod please help .
February how can I have access to clean up my title.

Thanks Marty but I don't know what button would help me rewrite my title to say mxus.
I I was told it was made in the same factory ?

G guess what 50 days later and the big box came to my front door poor guy pulled it up two flights of stairs I'm going to have to take her down two flights of stairs before I open it pics will come.

Ok having camera problems. Can't get it to show me the camera icon it just goes to files ? Help. Blowing bubbles in the mud puddle

Last edited:
Well I got the pics I'm just hope they go in this time.

Attachments

• IMG_20230819_182334287_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230819_182334287_HDR.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20230819_190552511.jpg
    IMG_20230819_190552511.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20230819_181709146.jpg
    IMG_20230819_181709146.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230819_181153873.jpg
    IMG_20230819_181153873.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230819_181903169.jpg
    IMG_20230819_181903169.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 21
  • IMG_20230819_181912756.jpg
    IMG_20230819_181912756.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 24
Success I hooked it all up it runs in circles the spokes are all tight I want to have the true the rim even if it is true I have to go through the steps I thought it was going to take rim brakes. M TX 39 power circle rim 26 in it doesn't have machine sides I wonder if it will take rim brakes ? Big spokes with big girl that I'm used to for nipples but I got a tool.
Did I tell you how much I hate those yellow blocks well I hate them it's just a nuisance I'm going to have to put 5.5 bullets on it big wires out of the controller.
Time to go to the liquor store it's going to rain we have the 500 year flood coming. At least I'm on high ground the neighbors garage floods.
It has a smaller nut than the Mxus 3,000. She told me it was a 3T but I just have small jumper wires for the battery right now I'll work on this tomorrow.
After I threw the rim I might just open it up to see what that stator looks like and I like to know if I could tell the difference between a three turn ,four turn or five turn.

Last edited:
I asked her she pretty much yelled at me and she said I told you it was a 3T and no it doesn't have curve magnets. The actual nut is 21 mm I think the axle nut bolt on my Mxus 4T is 24 mm nut. I'll check the axle size tomorrow. Plus in the pic of the controller the label says dual mode so I guess it's sensored or sensorless.

Last edited:
Okay working with the sw900 display I seem to only be able to set it for 50 amps and it's a 60 amp controller is there a way I could do something about this. It seems the SW 900 display does have some control over the motor.
There's no bounce in the rim and it seems quite true on my chewing stand but those 12 gauge spokes have been tightened down really hard all the way around I couldn't even loosen one. ???

I can only get my display up to 50 amps. But the wattage on my display shows 4,400 watts so that's close to 60 amps as advertised.
Then after 25 miles I started hearing a bunch of noises from their end the brakes aren't connected and they're is no free will or chain.
I found it to have 14 loose spokes and before I installed it I put it on the e-motor chewing stand and treat it the best I can but all the spokes were super tight new out of the box. They just loosen up and start making a bunch of noise and plus this has a square wave controller so you get that noise and it also sounds like they might have used a basic Chinese bearing maybe with some sand inside it. As it's able to make some noise.. it also has a smaller axle like a thousand watt motor but has two Hall sensor connectors.
Anyway tighten the spokes properly and the noise went away from the spokes and now I have the noise from the bearings and the square wave controller.

The controller on this is not like taking off with a Lyen or cristalyte . Meaning it is a mellow take off in a ramps up fairly slowly which is okay for me at 65 wheelies aren't my thing. It will go 46 miles an hour according to the display that came with it. I can only get the display to do 50 amps but as I said earlier is doing 4,600 Watts so that sounds close to 60 amps for the money it's a good deal it has the smaller axle though but two Hall sensor wires.

Last edited:
I don't know if this can be true but I had the bike laid up for 3 months while I got knee surgery and I've been riding it lately and it goes faster up the hills it seems to be more powerful it's the same 72 volt battery and it's going close to 50 mph so 4 mph faster yeah I still weigh the same for the price it's a better 3,000watt kit than I thought. I haven't got the fuel gauge to move off of full but then again I don't want to get stuck with my new three miles from my house.

I got laid up for 3 months because it takes a month and a half before you can walk without your Walker after knee surgery another month and a half before I go up and down my stairs but the weather too cold that doesn't seem to be a problem. Here's a picture of the beach on Monday yeah it's winter time.

I got laid up for 3 months because it takes a month and a half before you can walk without your Walker after knee surgery another month and a half before I go up and down my stairs but the weather too cold that doesn't seem to be a problem. Here's a picture of the beach on Monday yeah it's winter time.

Is that your beach Robert?

Niclobie if you want to come down from the great white North and see another part of California let me know bring a bike 20 ah battery or more and we will go for a ride.

Back