TSDZ2 OSF for all displays, VLCD5-VLCD6-XH18, LCD3, 860C-850C-SW102.

Thanks! What RPM is the motor at its peak torque and efficiency. Will go for a test ride with the ERPS on the display.
During test ride, ERPS was between 400 to 500 ( 3,000 to 3,750 RPM) with cadence between 80 to 95 RPM. 48V 7.5 AH battery from full charge, did 40 miles with battery drop to 43.8 V. Bike weighs approx 43 lbs with the pannier bag.

IMG_3525.jpeg

During test ride, ERPS was between 400 to 500 ( 3,000 to 3,750 RPM) with cadence between 80 to 95 RPM. 48V 7.5 AH battery from full charge, did 40 miles with battery drop to 43.8 V. Bike weighs approx 43 lbs with the pannier bag.
In fact, maximum efficiency is reached between 400 and 500 ERPS (tested with 36V motor and OSF 4.x).
With OSF version 5.x (not available for LCD3), there is excellent efficiency up to almost 600 ERPS.

Has light configuration changed some how on latest release. I have light on mode 6. They should be on and fast blinking when braking. Braking mode is working. But lights are blinking slowly (few seconds on then off) when not braking. What means startup text when I put lights on (long press up).

Attachments

• Various.jpg
    Various.jpg
    593.1 KB · Views: 6
Buyers of SW102 on Aliexpress, beware !

I just got a new one recently, to replace a broken one (user's fault) on my TSDZ2.
The seller proposed 2 cable lengths, which I found unusual, but since it was a few € cheaper than the others, I went for it..
The display actually come with a very short (5 cm) cord, with an extension cord glued on it. Not very elegant, but why not.
After flashing, I plugged it in the controller and heard a sound coming from the display : dead..
So I cut the cord and checked the pinout of the connector : it was all wrong ! The display was getting Vbat and GND in its GND and RX wires respectively..

I thought about checking the extension cord when I first saw it, but since it was glued I didn't bother..
I will ask for a refund, but since I opened the display (for the initial flash), and cut the cord, I might be screwed anyway.

So be careful when you see the 40cm/90cm option for the SW102 : it might come with a wongly wired extension cord. Better to stay with the 'standart' one with a 60cm cord with no extension.

Buyers of SW102 on Aliexpress, beware !

I just got a new one recently, to replace a broken one (user's fault) on my TSDZ2.
The seller proposed 2 cable lengths, which I found unusual, but since it was a few € cheaper than the others, I went for it..
The display actually come with a very short (5 cm) cord, with an extension cord glued on it. Not very elegant, but why not.
After flashing, I plugged it in the controller and heard a sound coming from the display : dead..
So I cut the cord and checked the pinout of the connector : it was all wrong ! The display was getting Vbat and GND in its GND and RX wires respectively..

I thought about checking the extension cord when I first saw it, but since it was glued I didn't bother..
I will ask for a refund, but since I opened the display (for the initial flash), and cut the cord, I might be screwed anyway.

So be careful when you see the 40cm/90cm option for the SW102 : it might come with a wongly wired extension cord. Better to stay with the 'standart' one with a 60cm cord with no extension.
In my case, the joints were also glued together so I had to cut them.
Also, the color of the extension is different from the color of the LCD.

In my case, the joints were also glued together so I had to cut them.
Also, the color of the extension is different from the color of the LCD.
Yes, extension connector glued, and different wires color for me too.. Would be allright if at least the wiring was correct !

Edit : Oh, I'm saying all of this because it's the connector on the TSDZ that I modified in order to plug a SW102 : I normally don't splice the SW102 connector and keep it as it is. This one would have burned even if plugged into a Bafang motor !

Last edited:
Has light configuration changed some how on latest release. I have light on mode 6. They should be on and fast blinking when braking. Braking mode is working. But lights are blinking slowly (few seconds on then off) when not braking. What means startup text when I put lights on (long press up).
I didn't change anything about the lights.
You probably have "Startup assist" enabled and are holding the UP button for too long.
The UP button has a double function, after 2 seconds it turns on the lights, after 4 seconds it turns off the lights and activates "Startup assist".
So if you want to turn on the lights you have to release the button after 2 seconds and before 4 seconds. Or if you don't use "Startup assist", disable it, it's in the "Startup Boost" menu.
Thus the UP button will only turn on the lights and can be pressed without time limits.

I didn't change anything about the lights.
You probably have "Startup assist" enabled and are holding the UP button for too long.
The UP button has a double function, after 2 seconds it turns on the lights, after 4 seconds it turns off the lights and activates "Startup assist".
So if you want to turn on the lights you have to release the button after 2 seconds and before 4 seconds. Or if you don't use "Startup assist", disable it, it's in the "Startup Boost" menu.
Thus the UP button will only turn on the lights and can be pressed without time limits.
Thank you for explanation.

Back