TSDZ2 - Torque sensor calibration ADC?

Zeggi

100 µW
Hey all,
I have a 52v TSDZ2 750w (according to sticker).
I've used it with the stock firmware, upgraded to the kt-lcd3 and now a few months ago I'm using the 860c with latest OSF 1.1.0 . I've replaced the front 40T sprocket (chainring) to a 52T. Stock crank arms.
14s4p Samsung E35.

Now to the reason of this post it's related to torque sensor calibration. I've taken known weights and placed them on one pedal at a time according to the instructions but my problem is that my ADC range for all 8 known weights are 165-278, lowest being with no weights and highest with my own known weight 110KG.
I noticed that mine shows 2 Hal sensor while pictures online show 4 Hal sensors showing up in technical menu.

Reading here on the forum and looking at the sheet and pictures on the github page about calibration it seems most have ADC numbers well above what I'm getting.
That leads me to think something might be wrong or I'm doing my calibration wrong. I have no spikes in terms of the curve and main reason I went on with calibrating the sensor is because I weigh 110kg and I can feel how the motor cuts off or simply reaches a point where it can't deliver more power and that's me sitting, pedling.

In terms of weight I've used dumbbells and another person's weight on a separate scale. The weight on the pedal doesn't match at all, for example my own weight at 110kg shows around 68-75kg in the 860c display. That leads me to wonder, do I enter the known number or the number the display states?
Or is it all down to me using 52T compare to the stock 40T which affects the sensors ADC readings being lower?

I'm very sorry if this has been asked before, I've searched the thread and online for a few hours and couldn't really find anyone with a similar situation or result.

Ok an update.
Since I haven't been able to try the bike untill today, did the calibration 3 days ago.

My torque sensor menu setting i have calibration set to enabled and my settings are still there.

I entered technical menu and when I did I got following error code which is the first time I see any error code show up.

0x2
0x80060b4

Reason I went to technical menu was because I wanted to see Hal sensor amount.

Did a reboot by turning power switch off/on battery and started up normal.

It seems HAL sensors are more than 2, apparently they show up while using the bike, saw it pend between 2-6.

OK back the changes done 3 days ago and the difference before and after calibration.

It seems the motor is much smoother now and delivers much more power than before and it didn't cut of a single time or reach any limitations, Meaning the calibration did wonders to it.

Even though I see pictures and numbers from others showing ADC above 300-400 it seems mine is under 300 and I'm getting a much better result than before.
What I'm trying to say and ask is, should i care about the numbers or not, bike is awesome now.

I'm very happy with how it is now.
In torque mode I see 680w when i peddle hard.
In power mode i saw it overshoot at 838w which surprised me since it's a 750w motor and I haven't set anything that should bring it beyond or have i?
Battery, max current: 18
SOC 680wh
Motor 48v
Max current 18
Current ramp 8

Assist lvl was at 10 and reached 58.4 km/h on flat surface sitting down peddling fast but not like a maniac if that makes sense.

Back