TSDZ2 TSDZ2B cooling improvement elements & kits - NEW!

KarT_PS

10 mW
The e-bikestuff team introducing the latest solution to improve the cooling of the TSDZ2 and TSDZ2B motors.
Available in kits or individual elements:

TSDZ2/TSDZ2B cooling kits tests

Sets:
- TSDZ2 motor cooling improvement kit - basic - €29.16
(thermal conductive insert (insert, thermopad, torx screws M4x12 - 4pcs) + thermal conductive plate + thermal conductive paste)
- TSDZ2 motor cooling improvement kit - premium - €97.99
(housing heatsink (thermopad + screws) + body heatsink (thermopad + screws) + thermal conductive insert (insert, thermopad, torx screws M4x12 - 4pcs) + thermal conductive plate + thermal conductive ring (ring, thermopad, bushings - 2 pcs, screws M2.5x10 - 2 pcs) + thermal conductive paste + thermal conductive glue)

Elements:
- Thermal conductive insert - €19.83
(insert + thermopad + torx screws M4x12 - 4pcs)
- Thermal conductive ring - €8.63
(ring + thermopad + bushings - 2 pcs, screws M2.5x10 - 2 pcs)
- Thermal conductive plate - €5.83
(plate)
- Body heatsink - €35.00
(body heatsink + thermopad + screws)
- Housing heatsink - €30.33
(housing heatsink + thermopad + screws)

Please visit our store at e-bikestuff.com for other TSDZ2 and TSDZ2B spare parts, accessories, mods and motor kits

tsdz2_cooling_tests_banner_en.jpg

plansza wstep.jpg

Last edited:
I'm interested in the basic kit, can you estimate shipping to BC, Canada? Would the shipping amount change much for 3 kits?

Oh, I thought you had the end plate insert which they show in 3 sizes. The one you got looks a lot like my original home built cooling mod but I used braided copper strapping. That worked well as confirmed by temp sensor but I had to use several layers and once they got deformed a bit made it hard to get the cover back on, especially after disassembling to grease the motor. I may redo mine to remove a layer of copper and use a thin thermal pad for the gap. Whatever it takes to make the cover fit. The solution you have is probably better since it will be stable as you disassemble it.

I have a tsdz2b but I only used this bit which comes in one size: Thermal conductive insert for TSDZ2

I ordered that, temp sensor and thermal paste

For the plate I guess its best to measure before ordering, I was too lazy to bother with that so hoped the ”insert” would suffice

My copper braid solution can be seen in post 196 here:

Back