Vibrations then flatline - DD motor

Hey everyone, so yesterday I was riding and sudenly my dd motor started to vibrate (loudly too) and then completely died, had to push my bike home
It was running completely fine for like a month before this, my city was also rainy so any water-related explanations are plausible
It's a DD 4500w 72v ith a JHRAK 4000w controller
If someone knows what is it I would be very thankful :)
Also, No melted cables, No grounds to frame/axle, nothing abnormal

In the absence of shorted or disconnected phase wires, the next most likely thing is a Hall sensor signal problem. That's usually a plug or wire, or less likely a result of faulty or cooked Hall sensors.

If the controller drank a lot of water, it might be a more fundamental failure of the controller internally. But that's not very likely unless the cables exiting the controller are oriented so that water can run down them into the housing.

In the absence of shorted or disconnected phase wires, the next most likely thing is a Hall sensor signal problem. That's usually a plug or wire, or less likely a result of faulty or cooked Hall sensors.

If the controller drank a lot of water, it might be a more fundamental failure of the controller internally. But that's not very likely unless the cables exiting the controller are oriented so that water can run down them into the housing.
The controller was well isolated actually, and it still works
I think it's faulty hall sensor, as I checked for the hall connections
Any tips on how can I solve that?
I know how to change a hall sensor inside a motor but don't want to open a new motor + wait for the delivery
I was thinking of trying to switch hall wires around (Also because i'm running blue and yellow phases switched, but not hall cables)

Can you describe what completely dead is? At first I thought that meant nothing turns on, but sounds like that’s not the case, if you suspect the halls. You can check the halls and phases without disassembly, to rule out the motor. You can also check the phase on the controller side as well.

Can you describe what completely dead is? At first I thought that meant nothing turns on, but sounds like that’s not the case, if you suspect the halls. You can check the halls and phases without disassembly, to rule out the motor. You can also check the phase on the controller side as well.
It's not the case actually, i have a display on my throttle, it turns on just fine, when I push the bike the motor vibrates and the display turns on (even with bike off) due to ebraking regen
The only thing that I can't actually do is use the throttle, meaning Throttle doesn't input any power at all, not even jutters, the rest is as normal
My only real fear is motor being dead (hope it's not the case since I can't afford another one) but I think it's a sketchy issue that someone might've encountered before

Hey everyone, so today I opened my motor, and 99% sure it's a hall sensor issue, two things I noted & wanted to know
1. My motor is a "dual Hall sensor" motor, and it does have two rows of 3 hall sensors in each side, I was wondering if there's a kind of "switch" or a way to do that as a group of hall sensors are presenting issues, I can use the "backup", does anyone know?
2. I really need to get my bike fixed in 2 days, i have some spare hall sensors here, any tips on how can I diagnose wich ones are currently bad on my motor, and switch them?
Thanks

Back