Votol Em100 suddenly problem

Ic3s

1 µW
Hi, I'm using votol em100 with 2kw motor almost 8 month without issue , suddenly yesterday show problem

After turn on key, the bike no work, display not showing P, and switch 1 2 3 indicator also no show. But ready light is on, I not see error indicator. And I can't connect to pc But

Press P button still no show P in display.

Try trun on by remote still show same issue.

Change to factory controller, bike back to normal, switch back to Em100 show same issue.

Any idea how to solve this issue?
Any way to factory default this controller without connecting to pc?
Many thanks

Attach inside my em100

Attachments

• IMG20230930074426.jpg
    IMG20230930074426.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Cant connect to PC? But could previously?

I don’t know what the “ready light” is. Is that just an indicator light wired from the keyswitch?

Do you get 5v at the hall sensor 5v line and the throttle 5v line, at the controller output connector pins, when it is turned on?

If not, do you get battery voltage at the KSI / keyswitch / lock / ignition / etc line input pins at the controller, when it is turned on?

If you get no 5v but do have battery voltage there, it means that the internal LVPS of teh controller isn''t working, not making 5v to run the MCU/etc.

If you get no 5v and no battery voltage it means something isn't connecting to the controller correclty to provide that to turn it on.

Either issue would give you the results you see.

Cant connect to PC? But could previously?

I don’t know what the “ready light” is. Is that just an indicator light wired from the keyswitch?
Previously no problem, after using almost 8 month suddenly error

Ready light is indicator u can Stat use, if u press break then it gone u can use it.
Some safety indicator.

Do you get 5v at the hall sensor 5v line and the throttle 5v line, at the controller output connector pins, when it is turned on?

If not, do you get battery voltage at the KSI / keyswitch / lock / ignition / etc line input pins at the controller, when it is turned on?

If you get no 5v but do have battery voltage there, it means that the internal LVPS of teh controller isn''t working, not making 5v to run the MCU/etc.

If you get no 5v and no battery voltage it means something isn't connecting to the controller correclty to provide that to turn it on.

Either issue would give you the results you see.
Ok will do test, will update u soon thanks

I’ve no experience with the displays, but if the “ready light” is a LED it’s possible it would still operate with a blown 5V rail.

When I blew the 5V rail on a Votol, it output 2 or 3 volts afterward … can’t remember precisely what voltage.

And, no, it would no longer connect to a PC or do anything useful after that.

If the controller’s destroyed you will need to inspect the rest of the vehicle wiring very carefully before installing a new one (to find the cause of the destruction).

I’ve no experience with the displays, but if the “ready light” is a LED it’s possible it would still operate with a blown 5V rail.

When I blew the 5V rail on a Votol, it output 2 or 3 volts afterward … can’t remember precisely what voltage.

And, no, it would no longer connect to a PC or do anything useful after that.

If the controller’s destroyed you will need to inspect the rest of the vehicle wiring very carefully before installing a new one (to find the cause of the destruction).
I replace with factory controller almost 4 days no issue, I think no issue with the bike wiring, later when have free time i will check more the em100

Back