West Coast US Events

just wanna thank all you guys that showed up, and extend an e-vite to everyone else for my next race at adams track on september 15th.

i personally think this was some of the best racing to date, with everyone battling it out, no matter what place they finished.

congrats luke, who took the ultimate final, and to will for taking the 50cc/ slower bike class.

i hope to see more of you guys at the next one!

Great video, and GREAT win!! Sounded like an electric tram pulling out of the station after each curve. Glad to see the sportsmanship of the Tomahawk bike rider after your win. That is what it is all about! Great run, and sincere congratulations Luke!

Dave,
You funny man, my wife doesn't bath me when I'm broken up. If left turns in the car pain me, she whips a 270degree and says, isn't that house a pretty yellow? OwWWW! Trust me, I never have to protect her. And unbelievable advances in technoloty, ala Misty Mate! More seriously, Luke professed a 58celcius running E-motor, cool :!:

Hey, how'd ya do in the 2 stroke main, were you one of the 3 that lapped me? Some guy on long low bike feebly tried to pschye a bit as we chatted on deck. He ran just ahead of me, I pedalled hard wanting to gain and tangle with him. I probably shouldn't of been so respectful at the start, lining up 10' behind.

And thanks Tyler, I thought NoStyle won by inches, but looks like a foot, haha!

Chris, outstanding vid, you're such a sportsman. That ought get some others jazzed about getting out and racing their mopes (Tomahawks). Take your bunch, then our e-bunch, Farfle, Stevevil, and Zombiess' hubzilla crowd, ouwwhhh weee, have us a good time :!:

I give you not a picture of the boot blisters but a picture of a picture of the boot blisters being taken.

0617121243.jpg

I had the most insane weekend of my life with you guys, thanks so much you all rock.

Mr. Etard- next time you have the opportunity to ride the deathbike you must not turn it down. It is magic. Throw out everything you know about riding with infineon controllers- the torque delivery is butter smooth... and... endless

What's the new motor on the deathbike? Awesome win and great job on converting the 2nd place racer to ebikes :mrgreen: What's with the blisters? What happened to your steel toe boots :D

Me, my boss and hopefully one of my friends will be there in September with with the liquid cooled dual pie ,the HS powered bullit cargobike and a 9c powered clone of last years race bike.

Farfle said:
Me, my boss and hopefully one of my friends will be there in September with with the liquid cooled dual pie ,the HS powered bullit cargobike and a 9c powered clone of last years race bike.

Sweet!!!

Oo is september the big E-bike show down at Adams?
Or do we make the official championships in october? I may be in the woods in october.......
good job Luke...looked like a blast
get some...

Bunch of random pics from the event. We missed you Thud! Your bike ripped and E-tard did it justice!

IMG_1361.JPG

IMG_1230.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1413.JPG

IMG_1420.JPG

IMG_1178.JPG

IMG_1177.JPG

IMG_1445.JPG

IMG_1437.JPG

IMG_1426.JPG

IMG_1179.JPG

IMG_1181.JPG

IMG_1187.JPG

IMG_1217.JPG

IMG_1258.JPG

IMG_1264.JPG

IMG_1289.JPG

IMG_1293.JPG

IMG_1301.JPG

IMG_1302.JPG

IMG_1304.JPG

IMG_1305.JPG

IMG_1310.JPG

IMG_1334.JPG

IMG_1347.JPG

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1383.JPG

IMG_1442.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

Thud said:
Oo is september the big E-bike show down at Adams?
Or do we make the official championships in october? I may be in the woods in october.......
good job Luke...looked like a blast
get some...

I vote for september at Adams. Bairdco is a great guy and the track is quite sweet. There is utility power available also. I had more fun at this event than before, even without racing myself.

"First finish! First win!" -Luke

And I'm sure it won't be the last!

That was awesome and inspirational. The guy on the moped was crazy fast through the turns but I thought I saw the deathbike do a little dorifto around 15 minutes in so good job to LFP for keeping the rubber side down. The acceleration into the straights was sick!

:twisted:

Farfle said:

Yum, I'd like a slice of that pie.....even though it's not home made like Grandma used to make :mrgreen: See you in September,stinky #3 slowbike

Here's a few more shots from the June 16, 2012 Bairdco Racing Series in Riverside...

4075_#96,114.JPG
4206_#100.JPG
4203_#65.JPG
4190_#174.JPG
4208_#100.JPG

Nice pics!!! Would you mind emailing me a full res picture of that wheelie pic?

I want to print it and frame it and give it to my son to hang on his wall.

I finally got some edited video of Luke's Qualifying Race (earlier in the day)
It nicely shows his power wheelie's on the straights.
Also shows his minor problem with the pedal chain loose and rattling.
[youtube]AypLfVL8N_Q[/youtube]

And of course here's my video of Luke in the Ultimate Race (final race of the day).
Luke did well and stayed out in front of his best competitor on a gas bike, Christophe. Luke's powerful ebike would unleash in the straights and quickly openned up the gap but Christophe was better in the turns and would consistently reel Luke back in.
[youtube]Tb4rQlmNrQU[/youtube]

Pure Bucket List stuff. Light EV, CG that forward, and the torque to do a power mono. Can't believe Etard passed on the chance for a ride.

Lukes power wheelie.JPG

Back