Where do people buy KT controllers?

Etni

100 µW
Hello!

Googling around for KT controllers, I've found out that they come in about a million different specs, features and cable configurations. Browsing sites like aliexpress is kind of difficult because each store sells only a few different models and often with less than complete specifications.

Is there a better way to find the specific type of KT controller I'm looking for? Where do people usually shop for these things?

I've only gotten them from eBay. Some take weeks to come from China, and others show up right away, but both tend to have China Post markings on them when they arrive.

It's harder when you don't know which one you want, In the small size, I would suggest the sine wave model, 36V-48V dual voltage, 20 amps, They sell 15A and 17A, but might as well max it out. Your choice of whether you want waterproof cables or not. Ebay or aliexpress. Best price is around $34-38 shipped to the USA.

Etni said:
Is there a better way to find the specific type of KT controller I'm looking for?
If we knew which one that was, we might be able to provide more specific sources. ;)

Back