Which connection first on Turnigy WM

torker

100 kW
I finally got my Turnigy watt meter. The manual says something about only switching the load side?? Any one have any recommendations about which wires to hook up first/last. Normally I would hook everything up and make the pos. battery connection last and also unhook the pos. first when disconnecting. I just don't want to fry it . :oops:

torker said:
I finally got my Turnigy watt meter. The manual says something about only switching the load side?? Any one have any recommendations about which wires to hook up first/last. Normally I would hook everything up and make the pos. battery connection last and also unhook the pos. first when disconnecting. I just don't want to fry it . :oops:

I've connected mine about every order can imagine with no trouble. Charging, load side goes to battery, running the bike load goes to controller.

Not sure but I'd guess they recommend only swithcing the load side off because you'll lose all the data if you swithc the source side off. ;)

(well, unless you plug an aux battery into the little 3pin on the end).

amberwolf said:
Not sure but I'd guess they recommend only swithcing the load side off because you'll lose all the data if you swithc the source side off. ;)

(well, unless you plug an aux battery into the little 3pin on the end).

Ahh, that makes sense. Thanks AW

Back