Why are there so few ICU beds?, page 17

Matt Gruber said:
good link. i learned that under 90% oxygen is needed. I've been as low as 93- good to know the danger point :bigthumb:
96-97 right now :thumb:

So you've got the virus? If so best wishes and hope you get back to feeling 100% real soon.

Dauntless said:
John in CR said:
So you've the virus? If so best wishes and hope you get back to feeling 100% real soon.

I don't think he meant that; but yeah dude, hope you're okay.

Hopefully he just picked up a blood O2 meter and tried it out like I did for our family in case someone gets sick. That way we don't need to go to the hospital unless necessary if someone's feeling sick.

BTW anyone know the price of a Covid19 test stateside? They're expensive down here at about $90usd at the private labs and no way I'd go near a public one these days. How about an antibody test? I wish the latter were cheap as I'd love to get checked to see if I've picked up some immunity through small exposures. I have little doubt I've been exposed while out doing the family shopping, but I'm in and out so quickly that I don't think I've received enough viral load to get sick...knock on wood.

my new diet cured my chronic pain :bigthumb: that was 80% of my health problems. in 2017 my thyroid got wacky and i check my pulse, and with cv19 in the news i now look at the O level too. no flu or colds in 30+ years, but i do have allergies :roll:

Back