Why Shimano Di2 is the perfect complement to a BAC 855 and BBSHD setup

markz said:
:roll:
If that be the case, then many of us won't be riding bicycles anymore.

john61ct said:
Back to pedal power only

Don't be chicken-hearted.

So you think the people riding ebikes now, that purchased ebikes
that when forced to ride normal bicycles
will do so and ride just as often, just as frequently
as when they were ebiking?

Hating hills is not just a person in Australia with a nickname on Endless Sphere, Hillhater.

Chalo said:
markz said:

john61ct said:
Back to pedal power only

Chalo said:
markz said:

john61ct said:
Back to pedal power only

Dont assume everyone has the same capability !
Ever heard of. “ Cardiomyopathy”. . Its a condition that restricts blood flow from the heart.
You might think it “chicken hearted “,.. but to those of us with that particular heart condition, extended exercise or raised effort ( pedaling up a significant slope), is like the last mile of a marathon for an unfit person. ...you get total muscular exhaustion, and breathless after just a few minutes physical stress......with the added risk of total heart failure if ignored. Same condition that has caused pro football players to drop dead mid game , and healthy golfers to die on the putting green !
So sure,... i do hate hills...but only going up...i love the views at the top, and going down is much fun !
In my youth i cycled everywhere, and i likely was “mountain biking” before it was named. But eventually i realised that the hills were telling me something...but it took a Cardiologist to explain what it was, and advise against stressful exercise.
That is why i was an early adopter of ebikes, and how i can detect the slightest uphill, even when walking.! :eek:
I wont be pedaling up any hills without some assistance !

Back