Xoiaoxiang BMS Android app in the Play store doesn't have cell balancing

999zip999

100 TW
Looking for an app for the xoiaoxiang BMS that has cell level screen. I had it before and I tried the 3.1 Google Play and I can't look at my cells voltage ?
With the answer can you give me the app so I can download it from this thread thank you very much.

Here is a link right to LLT's (JBD) down load site, looks like there are 4 different versions for Android:
Download Center – LLT POWER ELECTRONIC

I have a couple .apk files, all version 3.1.1026, one of which I side loaded on my phone and appears to allow full access to my bms (SP17S005P17S20A), attached.

Disclaimer, I can't vouch for the source of this .apk, user fully assumes all risk.

Attachments

• Android_app_xiaoxiang_BMS_3.1.1026ADMIN.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 3
Plus my bike is cutting out at 72v and don't want to charge the battery till I see the cell level.
Yeah I tried the app I thought that you wanted me to do and it wouldn't download it said strong signal strength and connectable but it hadn't connected.
Plus I wasn't hoping for an article that would confuse an old man like me I just want one link for an Android that I could just tap on and it works I was a little confused with that page and I saw it before too much info for an old man.
So still looking for an Android app that shows cell level voltage. That I can download from this post. Yeah at this point in my life I need my hand held and my diapers are dry so don't worry about that part.

I played with that page and all different ways no satisfaction I want to see the little cells all 20 of them at their different stage of voltage. Before I put this battery on the charger.

I'm old real old I downloaded the file but I don't know how to use it how do I put it on my phone maybe someone could just give me the 2.1 version with the cell balancing picture of all the cells in an app I can just put my finger on it and it goes into my phone.
Really old

The Playstore version does show the individual cells, just scroll down on the main screen. It may take a few seconds for them to show up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-04-23-19-41-037_com.wee96.electric.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-04-23-19-41-037_com.wee96.electric.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 5
Here is the older version that has all settings unlocked.
This link will download the APK file directly.

Just tap on the APK file from the download list to install it. It will probably tell you that side loading apps from the browser is disabled in the system settings, a settings button may appear from where you can enable side loading apps.

Back