YOUTUBE RECOMMENDS :

Specialized Turbo Vado 3.0 | Speed Pedelec Electric Bike Review
[youtube]AMJRVQKMXDg[/youtube]

YT Desc.:
The Vado 3.0 beautifully blends speed and style into one awesome commuter bike! Check out more information on Specialized's website or check out the bike at our Manhattan location and learn how to evade those darned New York City police.

How to build a DIY trailer for a bicycle or e-bike!
[youtube]f4gHi0MoevE[/youtube]

IZIP E3 Vida Video Review - $2.7k Low-Step Cruiser Electric Bike, Bosch Motor, 3 Sizes
[youtube]JbGxuCN0lOs[/youtube]

Hehe... Look Out World! YT desc.:
The mayor of Gillingham Su Hunt test riding the Raleigh Motus Tour electric bike through the crowds at the Gillingham and Shaftesbury Agricultural Show in Dorset.
(Wiki:)
Gillingham is a town and civil parish in the Blackmore Vale area of Dorset, England. It lies on the B3095 and B3081 roads in the North Dorset administrative district, approximately 4 miles (6.4 km) south of the A303 trunk road and 5 miles (8.0 km) northwest of Shaftesbury. It is the most northerly town in the county. In the 2011 census the civil parish had a population of 11,756. The neighbouring hamlets of Peacemarsh, Bay and Wyke have become part of Gillingham as it has expanded.

Mayor of Gillingham test riding the Raleigh Motus Tour electric bike
[youtube]V4B-Yi19N6I[/youtube]

:)

Another in the Endless Super-Duper series (TM)... Seven of the best electric bikes for 2018 | 7 Best Electric Bikes You Must Try
7. Cube Agree hybrid C:62 SLT Disc
6. Bianchi Impulso e-Road
5. Juicy Roller electric bike
4. VOLT Infinity 1 electric bike
3. Scott E-Sub Tour 2018 electric bike
2. Coboc ONE eCycle electric bike
1. Tern Vektron electric folding bike
[youtube]cZcOpQ-9rX8[/youtube]

Hehe... How's yer Finnish? Sähköpyörä, pyyhkijänmoottorista. (2017) (electric bike from windshield wiper motor)
[youtube]coC4-gtA6OA[/youtube]

Hehe... In which the ladies prove as evil as laddies... Quibbling about electric bicycles. `cept the electrics win out in the end :wink: .
[youtube]gyePJXDB-uQ[/youtube]

Electric Bikes | Fully Charged
[youtube]nvx3hRDnAxA[/youtube]

Amusing... perhaps... Posted to YT yesterday... to date viewed 33,476 times. 8)

... and yet ANOTHER in the Endless Super-Duper series (TM)... Latest 5 amazing electric bike september 2018

[youtube]B5hlEsgk58o[/youtube]

Electic bike from Audi...
Luna Cycle Apex...
M2S Bike...
Neematic bike...
... and the PESU Volador...

STILL likin' the Neematic as looking "most clinical"... my "weapon of choice"... :mrgreen:

Hehe... Surfin Byrd... (Headbangers may wish to CRANK THE TUNES...)
[youtube]AUqMKB0ieVM[/youtube]

Rad Power Bikes RadCity Video Review $1 5k Quiet Electric Bike with Throttle, Lights, Fenders mp4
[youtube]EcaVL8BuiMY[/youtube]

Endless Super-Duper series (TM)... 5 Best ELECTRIC BIKES You Can Buy in 2018 on Amazon #12:

(Is "buy on Amazon" an oxyMORON?)

[youtube]tNPxfun9CS8[/youtube]

Addmotor Motan Mountain Fat Tire... EGOBIKE Fat Tire... Ferty Folding 36V 250W... ANCHEER Mountain... Tomasar Power... another ANCHEER...

Electric bikes... keeping models and actors employed everywhere!

^^ :)

Meanwhile... Heavy Metal buys into electric assist. Rad Power Bikes X Mastodon
[youtube]SvzF6CK7rac[/youtube]

CUBE Reaction Hybrid Pro 500 Video Review - $3.4k Cross Country Electric Mountain Bike
[youtube]Ho6KVeCe4dQ[/youtube]

Hehe... Posted to YT today/earlier, and already 1,106 views 8)

Thought I'd add my .02 as well.

There are a few great YouTube channels that are relevant to this community. Some of my favorites are:

AvE (Arduino versus Evil - Crass Canadian engineer/machinist on an anti-corpo-bullshit campaign. Takes apart and reviews tools. Also in his words "Makes cool shit and puts it on the internet." It's truly wonderful.

JuliansRandomProjects - Bay area tinkerer. He is mid-EV conversion on an MG Midget and also tinkers around with software and hardware hacking of various commercial goods.

Let me know what you all think and - enjoy!!

^^ Groovy Joel. :)

Meanwhile... :shock: 191kmh Electric Bike (118mph) Video 1
[youtube]ED462YGCVSg[/youtube]

(Fun helmet... :mrgreen: )

Todaze weather, cloudy, chance of rain...
[youtube]ObYRYF3d38Y[/youtube]

EVELO Delta X Video Review - $4k High Speed Adventure Electric Bike
[youtube]fn4Nf9NK7BE[/youtube]

London by E-bike - Shimano STEPS E6100 System
[youtube]tX-9R15Zd90[/youtube]

CIVI BIKES Rebel 1.0 Video Review - $1.3k Folding Fat Electric Bike
[youtube]LBJYg1tHnXw[/youtube]

Cannondale Cujo NEO Full Suspension Electric Bike Announcement #AD
Desc. on YT:
While attending Interbike 2018, I was able to check out some updates from Cannondale, including their new full suspension Cujo NEO electric bike with Yamaha E8000 drive system. The bike has an internal 504 watt hour battery pack, which is an update from the external battery pack on the original hardtail Cujo model 2018. The price point on this ebike is $4k, which is a great value for the air suspension, Shimono Deore drivetrain with clutch, and seat post dropper. The RockShox Rekon fork and rear shock offer 130mm travel. I'm looking forward to reviewing this model sometime in the coming year, Cannondale also showed a couple of additional models that fit into the road and gravel space but there's a press embargo right now, we'll have more details soon. To run the forums, host the site, and travel, I have introduced a service fee for my reviews and some in-depth videos. This video was actually free... but Cannondale will probably have me review their products later in the year. I'm being up front here :) My goal is to be transparent and unbiased, this video and post are not meant to be an endorsement.
[youtube]KcP4ud4I-s8[/youtube]

[Poster Announcement:]
I have introduced a service fee for my jokes and some in-depth posts...

Alien hunter - 2018 New Action | Sci-Fi film

In which no ebikers were harmed in production... (Ebikers against the 20th-century automotive industries...)

[youtube]nRrl2TEXEjY[/youtube]

Hehe... "Help Save the World" ... who writes this stuff? :)

G/Luck EVerybuddy!
[youtube]lH4xHf4Hb8M[/youtube]

Back