BIG BLOCK alternative Motor

Thanks minimum, the problem might be related to this:
https://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=86248
Is the video available on youtube? Is there a link you can post?

Hello guys.

Heres measured LMX motor. Still have issue with blocking rotor when I quick release throttle. All hall sensors has delay around 60 degree. Do you think this could be the reason?

Also Bruno mentioned he spotted this behaviour when he first ride LMX.

Attachments

• IMG_2659.JPG
    IMG_2659.JPG
    67.8 KB · Views: 3,890
Whats more powerful the BHT 1000w or the Golden Motor hpm3000b? GM is heavier and website says its not as good?

crossbreak said:
do u have numbers on resistance and kV? Then we can calc how much loss per Nm it has.

No i dont but all the bht info is here and the gm info is on another thread. Ill try to get it when on a pc

HPM3000-Specs.jpg

BHT specs from you three years ago
Specs i found + measured: (this post will be updated as soon as we got more info):
KV: 34.7 rpm/V (derived from graph
KV: 32.9 rpm/V (measured with multimeter)
Kt: 0.275 Nm/A
Inductance: 311µH @ 400Hz with 1m cable.
Magnets: 12
Laminations: 0.5mm ?
Hall sensor placement: 120°
No load Consumption: 1.20A @ 45V. 1.46A @ 80.6V (this differs for different controllers)
Winding Terminaison: Star / WYE

Hello, what is no load consumption?

someone can guide me i will appreciate:
havving a problem with the new BHT 60v 1200w 0.35mm lams

motor seems unstable after about 50%/60% of throtle
already tried 2 kellys , hall sensors have good readings, from 0 to 5v spining the motor and about 12v in certain positions with the green blue and yellow .
here is a video of what is happening :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dDMVs4BYkiPzy1hZ6

cheers!

maitilupas said:
someone can guide me i will appreciate:
havving a problem with the new BHT 60v 1200w 0.35mm lams

motor seems unstable after about 50%/60% of throtle
already tried 2 kellys , hall sensors have good readings, from 0 to 5v spining the motor and about 12v in certain positions with the green blue and yellow .
here is a video of what is happening :

https://photos.app.goo.gl/dDMVs4BYkiPzy1hZ6

cheers!

what's the RPM-per-volt for this new motor?

have you tried using a cheap square-wave auto-learning controller?

BHT-BIG-BLOCK-BRUSHLESS-MOTOR-48V-1200W.jpg

thanks !
i will definitely try that with a kunteg controller, its not made for 60v but should do it no? do you see from that on ill connect a kelly and dont have this behavior anymore? weird
the rpm per volt im not sure but i have these data from the chineses :

Attachments

• bht-big-block-1200w-curve[1].jpg
    bht-big-block-1200w-curve[1].jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 2,830
  • bht-big-block-brushless-1200w-curve[1].jpg
    bht-big-block-brushless-1200w-curve[1].jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 2,830
  • bht-big-block-brushless-BLDC-1200w-curve[1].jpg
    bht-big-block-brushless-BLDC-1200w-curve[1].jpg
    27 KB · Views: 2,830
  • 44[1].jpg
    44[1].jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2,828
  • bht-big-block-1200w[1].jpg
    bht-big-block-1200w[1].jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 2,828
should be the same ! but couldnt fidn this version in their website and i was looking for more torque , less speed ..

it has 8 poles, old version think has 12

The cad view above is mine, the 14mm axle and 4mm keyway was our special request. You can't trust china that is for sure!

It is from our previous supplier, now also selling to BHT. They sold us 6000$ in engines with issues over issues, despite the fact that we paid quite a premium to make sure all would be OK. No 2 batch were the same. Now switched supplier to get the quality we paid for.

bzhwindtalker said:
The cad view above is mine, the 14mm axle and 4mm keyway was our special request. You can't trust china that is for sure!

It is from our previous supplier, now also selling to BHT. They sold us 6000$ in engines with issues over issues, despite the fact that we paid quite a premium to make sure all would be OK. No 2 batch were the same. Now switched supplier to get the quality we paid for.

oh , so most possible i have issue with this motor , because it is acting weird doing this now..

maitilupas said:
thanks !
i will definitely try that with a kunteg controller, its not made for 60v but should do it no? do you see from that on ill connect a kelly and dont have this behavior anymore? weird

Isnt it Sunli motor?

Had same issue, even when I release throtle, it blocks. And consume tot of power with no load.
You cant run it with sine controller, halls must be in sync.

That chinese cant even measure characteristics, looks to me, they have 10:1 gear. Check torque and rpm.

kv around 60

Guys, if anyone have an original low KV (34kV) BHT motor, I will buy it.
Need a spare one for experiments with extra cooling.

DaDo.Bzz said:
maitilupas said:
thanks !

Isnt it Sunli motor?

Had same issue, even when I release throtle, it blocks. And consume tot of power with no load.
You cant run it with sine controller, halls must be in sync.

That chinese cant even measure characteristics, looks to me, they have 10:1 gear. Check torque and rpm.

kv around 60

I'm having the same issue with the denzel Motors. I tried a kelly kls and a sunwin controller, but it's all the same.

i tried with ss41 halls and nothing , the ones from the motor are 4402, think they are different from the ss41 , so im without luck now , do you know where can i find these magnetic 4402 hall sensors for sale? the hall sensor head seems a bit longer than the ss41 from honeywell it says 4402 519
i found a pdf about the 4402 but cant find anything 519 that looks the same
http://www.haierxikj.com/UploadFile/Photo/2015-12/2015122115501120399.pdf

I also just tried some s441 hall sensors from lyen. Anything above 500 rpm causes the Kelly Controller to completely lose control, like crazy acceleration and then sudden regen brake that causes the motor to roll all over the place.

I'm gonna try my Sunwin Controller tomorrow.

And if that doesn't work then I guess I'll need a sensorless controller.

Back