BioPlanet ebike [apparently a fraud attempt - see page 5 on]

The bit Kaptain Kresimir doesn't get is that every time he posts here he asserts this area to the top of the BlOplanet google search ratings. Good luck selling a bike in Germany.

For what it's worth I reckon they look kinda ugly. All angles like a blowup doll.

Much better to buy one of my frames and DIY. They actually exist with a known history of delivery. Anyone in Germany who comes to this thread is welcome to PM me for a special shipping quote... :pancake:

Now, logging out.

Need to pack things and move to Germany.

See you soon boys and girls.

Best

Kresimir

Bioplanet Bike said:
Now, logging out.

Need to pack things and move to Germany.

See you soon boys and girls.

Best

Kresimir

Again, what is holding you back from issuing TomL the refund you promised him last year? It's all well and good to promise a refund and a full bike, and I can see how moving production could have been an excuse, but when you don't follow through on the refund you lose all credibility. :roll:

You might argue that you don't have the money... But then neither does TomL - and it is HIS money that you were holding, until you stole it.

Startups usually bend over backwards to make a good impression, as they need a good reputation to build a client base. You have had a long time to resolve customer complaints, but done nothing but flap your gums, spew empty promises, and not deliver a single bike to ANYONE. That reveals that you don't care about reputation, which makes sense because you aren't actually building a business, you are looking for Fresh Victims.

In other words - you aren't fooling anyone scammer, and know we are gonna LAUGH when you end up in jail.

Samd said:
The bit Kaptain Kresimir doesn't get is that every time he posts here he asserts this area to the top of the BlOplanet google search ratings.
My "review" video is now the 1st hit when you search for bioplanet bike on youtube. Again, it's my pleasure to offer you this free and apparently beneficial marketing Kresimir :p

That link again for the google bots and those just joining in :mrgreen:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSHC4TTttgM

[youtube]GSHC4TTttgM[/youtube]

oatnet said:
Again, what is holding you back from issuing TomL the refund you promised him last year? It's all well and good to promise a refund and a full bike, and I can see how moving production could have been an excuse, but when you don't follow through on the refund you lose all credibility. :roll:
Exactly, if he really did have intentions of rescuing the business this should be his very first priority. Even if he didnt have a desire to do the right thing, or just wanted to carry on with his scam, you'd think he'd want to shut up those of us here so vocally and publicly condemning him.

you aren't fooling anyone scammer, and know we are gonna LAUGH when you end up in jail.
LOL, grab the pitchforks fellas

Genetics certainly weren't kind to that ugly bastard and his small-scale pecker. No wonder he needs to steal, LOL....

Lol
Hyena, I was just watching a bunch of your channel vids and figured if add a like to boost this one...lol, gee I wonder who's account the single non-like came from...'bioplanetbike' perhaps...

I'm shocked!
You mean Kresimir wasn't telling the truth ?! :roll:

r3volved said:
Lol
Hyena, I was just watching a bunch of your channel vids and figured if add a like to boost this one...lol, gee I wonder who's account the single non-like came from...'bioplanetbike' perhaps...
haha yeah I laughed at that myself, that's pretty obvious hey!

What is it? Us old guys can't see the words. Mug Shot?
otherDoc

Click on it to see a bigger version doc.

"Experienced business fighter in hostile environment with great surviving capabilities. Always in front of brave and bold team people. First to take hit and protect others but last to remain standing."

Delusions of grandeur much?

docnjoj said:
What is it?
It's hilarious that's what it is!

I particularly liked this bit:

Thanks for the giggle Rollodo

Thanks! I didn't see the little hand. Damn blood pressure meds. I think he thinks he was in the Foreign Legion. A legend in his own mind. I do like the Linked-in resume format though. I might substitute a George Clooney photo though.
otherDoc

Still no refund or bike after 18 months. Kresimir has stopped replying to emails asking where my refund is. He still appears to be advertising.

You mean Kresimir Budinski really is a shyster, a scammer and a fraud ??

falling-out-of-my-chair.jpg

Sorry for you loss Tom :(

Time for another bump on my video to keep this at the top of the youtube rankings for 'bioplanet bike'
If everyone can take the time to click on it and better yet click on the youtube icon and click like it bumps it up the ranks and hopefully warns others not to fall for his scam :evil:

[youtube]GSHC4TTttgM[/youtube]

Liked and bumped the video.

Gosh, I'm sorry Tom. Have you tried emailing him from a different account, just to see if he specifically ignoring you?

Maybe you could just ask a question from another email, then if he responds, you've got him.

I don't know what good it would do, but it would confirm your suspicion that he is avoiding you...

Tom L said:
Nah, The only other email account I have has my name in it. If someone else would like to try that would be great.
What's his email address you use to contact him? you can PM me if you don't want to post it here.

[edit] i mean his email address

Hey Riba,
Now that you mention it I just found this video where he seems to be talking up his scam/vaporware.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbYYYL9S6Zo

Care to give us a run down on what he's saying ?
Maybe you could post a comment on that vid telling the guy who made the clip that Budinski has stolen money from people and not delivered their bikes and suggest they google search bioplanet bike to get the real story. My vid is 4th on the list and this thread 5th. The guy has alot of other vids on his channel so may not be affiliated with Budinski (ie won't immediately remove negative comments)

riba2233 said:
I'm sorry to hear this guys, if you need any help with Croatian translation, I'm here for you :wink:
Maybe you can help us track down this guy and give him some first class treatment, so to speak :twisted:

Here's the whole video translated, unfortunately I can't post comments due to the YouTube's new policy.

Translation:

"What's up, my fellow Bosnians? Ha-ha, I'm just kidding to brake the stage

fright :)

My name is Krešimir Budinski, I'm CEO and owner of BioPlanet, company that

designed and produces this electric bike that's on my left side. I have an

honour to present this bike to the new market, new people, and to introduce you

to the whole story behind this bike.

(close up on the screen)

Bio planet bike is an electric bike that was created in Croatia, and has been

produced here for the last year, but due to the economical circumstances, we

were forced to move the production to the Germany. The bike is currently being

produced in Stuttgart, where we were received by the Germany's business

environment without any problems.

(close up on the charging port)

(driving bike)...

Electric bike weights 29 kg, meets European standards for pedalecs 25 and 40

(?? he pronounces pedalec the wrong way), it has nine speeds, motor with power

of 250 and 500 W, it meets all legislation on European level and EU level, and

it's specific for having double suspension, which means that front and rear

wheel are completely suspended, which gives best comfort during the ride.

(close up on the screen)

Bioplanet bike costs 3000 € on European market, and so far we've produced

around 100 pieces; we delivered it on the four continents, and in this moment

we have dealer in Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina by the name of Biolab Ltd

from Sarajevo, and Biolab Ltd form Zagreb.

(close up on the bike from rear)
(quiet talking in the background: "people over 2 meters tall can drive it

without any problems, I am 1.91 meter tall")

We invested over 2 years in development, during which we had some technical

difficulties, which we overcame with success. There were few people in

development team, who, with their professional knowledge, brought up to having

a product that meets all standards, and it's specific design makes it unique on

the global market. The design itself is the greatest value of this bike, and we

protected it at the National Bureau of Intellectual Property Protection.

Competitors of the electric bike?... There are a lot of manufacturers; the

market produces around 20 million electric bikes, but technical specifications

and design make this one unique in the pile of bikes that were by converting

the regular bikes to electric bikes. During the development we used,... our

first idea was to develop the electric bike to be THE electric bike, not to be

the conversion of the regular bike.

(driving bike)

Battery life is estimated to 7 years, it can do over 2000 cycles, it is

possible to drive over 100 km on single charge.

"

Some phrases are hard to translate, and he often stumbles and starts talking something different after the start of the sentence.

mlt34 said:
Maybe you can help us track down this guy and give him some first class treatment, so to speak :twisted:

Hehe :twisted:

Just the photo of a bunch of frames on a pallet.

3000 euros for an out of date bofeili strapped to some mild steel. Pffft.

With all apologies to folks who paid for one I still reckon it looks like the south end of a north bound dog.

Back