Combine volt amp and Ah meter for USD $15

Hiconic said:
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I've posted in the right place, have I done the wrong thing in jumping in on this thread ?

I wasn't sure if I needed to start a new thread with my request. I was thinking that this being the same display unit that I was just extending the discussion of the uses for them, I thought that people in this thread would be able to help me out with my request. Do I need to repost with a new thread/topic to get a response? Sorry if I've stepped on anyones toes in doing this, just another dumb-arse noob! :shock:

Regards
Hiconic
No problem, but it's straight forward how to connect it. Nothing we can teach you. Charger +/- goes to input, battery +/- hours to output. Minus is bridged internally. So you can both Minus together if you wish. That's it. If you have a meter like mine and more than 40v to measure, than you have to follow my post.

izeman said:
Hiconic said:
Hi guys,

I'm not sure if I've posted in the right place, have I done the wrong thing in jumping in on this thread ?

I wasn't sure if I needed to start a new thread with my request. I was thinking that this being the same display unit that I was just extending the discussion of the uses for them, I thought that people in this thread would be able to help me out with my request. Do I need to repost with a new thread/topic to get a response? Sorry if I've stepped on anyones toes in doing this, just another dumb-arse noob! :shock:

Regards
Hiconic
No problem, but it's straight forward how to connect it. Nothing we can teach you. Charger +/- goes to input, battery +/- hours to output. Minus is bridged internally. So you can both Minus together if you wish. That's it. If you have a meter like mine and more than 40v to measure, than you have to follow my post.

Thanks izeman,
I was just unsure if all the info on these units was in yet and didn't want to fry it and have to wait to get another one, as cheap as they are it's the wait that's the killer! I've got a 36V battery so should be cool. I didn't get any sort of manual or documents with it, so all I know about it is all I've learned from you guys posting. Thanks again.

Regards
Hiconic

regards

Back