mounting hall sensors to R/C brushless motors

Hmnn,
I read that document & all I see is referance to "6 step block wave form" to drive the motor....still 3-phase comutation by any other name...the 6-block control wave is a simpler form to replicate ellectronicly than the smoother "sinusoidal" wave that many are searching for. (normaly created by AC electricity generation)

Lots of equipment is fussy regarding the wave pattern & higher end power inverters will "replicate" a modified sine wave much closer for just that reason....

your using a controller of your own design or an off the shelf unit?
Or am I missing something?
Trial & error is all I have offer if there is more complicated ellectrical theroy involved :lol:
I am sure a more knowledgable E-guy will be along shortly to help.
good Luck.T

hey...

Its me again.....could you tell me something aubout the non Load Current? I´ve got a Brushless outrunner with a non Load current of about 5 A and with the Sensoring it has a Non Load Current on 9 A.....

So My question......Is The timing soooo Bad or is that normal??

benediktsamuel said:
hey...

Its me again.....could you tell me something aubout the non Load Current? I´ve got a Brushless outrunner with a non Load current of about 5 A and with the Sensoring it has a Non Load Current on 9 A.....

So My question......Is The timing soooo Bad or is that normal??
Timing is bad. What outrunner is it ?, Im guessing its a big'un

:( Not that big a motor then, But the 9A is way to much for no load current, I would have thought even 5a no load seems excessive.

Sorry for rising old topic, guys, I need your help

I need to replace sensor board in my Xerun motor, but Hobbywing says that they did not sell it separately (strange Chinese business).
I found Graupner pcb, it looks similar, but with some differences, I hope to fit it to xerun
but I cant find its dimensions - can someone who have it measure its diameters for me?
Thanks alot!
Graupner-Sensor-PCB-fuer-BL-PRO-DELTA-97286.1.jpg

Hi everyone,

Here is how I fixed the Hall sensor board, those screws attach properly w/o glue the board to the stator, getting easily adjust the sensors if needed.

Attachments

• IMG-20160819-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20160819-WA0005.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 1,207
  • IMG-20160819-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20160819-WA0003.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 1,207
Back