My Ebike Android App (supports Cycle Analyst)

Hi circuit
have you tried to send directly a PM to Sigmacom? the App is still present on the PlayStore, I have checked it right now. You only need a valid google account, an invitation by the developer (Sigmacom) and some cents to buy and install it.
I use that app daily.....It is not a nice start. it is almost perfect.
But, I think the bluetooth module will be integrated by Justin in the CA itself sooner or later.

Yes sorry I realized just now that you are already on the thread....
On my devices and for my use, I haven't any problem or bug, though...
The 12-24s BT monitoring device that Mark stated to have on his lines in the first post, is the most important news I'd like to have from him!

Sorry guys for the lack of responses lately - I have been busy with work stuff. I'll get back to working on the app in the next couple of months. I also have to decide whether to bother onctinuing to design my own cell monitoring hardware or just support other BMS like the TinyBMS etc.

Hello Mark!
From my perspective I would like a lot the idea of a monitoring only device, rather than actively balancing. The best would be simply to have the CA that cuts out when the unbalance among the cells reaches a programmable threshold, or the lower cell reaches the LVC....

I've just moved the current build 1.2 into full release meaning the app is now available for anyone to purchase at the Google Play store. Thank you for your feedback in the beta so far - I will hopefully be getting a new beta release out soon. Please continue to send me any bugs you find.

What kind of bluetooth adapter do i need and how do I connect it?

Kind regards,
Stan Seuren

I really like this Ebike Analyzer app, looks very stylish and works flawlessly with BlueSMiRF Silver BT-adapter. I hope to see updates and upgrades in the future!

Back