Tidalforce S-750 build

Beavinator

1 kW
Here is my latest creation. It is a Tidalforce frame, Rock Shox Domain RC forks, 18fet Lyen controller, HS-3540 motor.

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 947
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 947
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 947
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 931
Well here she is all finished! Im about to go on my maiden voyage. Hope I dont have to push it home!

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 926
Looking good, Beav.

Ambrose

What are you using for the batteries?

Good Job

I am using my 72V20Ah Headway pack that is split into 2 parts for balance. The bike hit 75km/h on the flat at only 57A max! I will up the amps today and try it out if it ever stops raining. One thing that I would like to make is some kind of cover that will wrap around all the wires in the back by the controller. Maybe some kind of black velcro sleeve. If anyone has any ideas or has done this please message me. Thanks for the compliments Ambrose and JD I really appreciate it!! I guess I will start on my Norco Team Shore build next. My life doesn't feel right if I don't have some kind of project being built.

Neoprene seems to be a popular material for creating a somewhat weather resistant wrap for cables. You'll need some sewing skills in order to put it together and to attach some Velcro strips for attachment.

Back