Help me

RokeCuba

1 µW
Hello people, I am Cuban and from Cuba many people have taken refuge in this world of electric vehicles due to the great need for transport and the inefficiency of public transport unfortunately, I currently have an electric scooter with a votol controller in emulator 150sp version 72v, YUMAMOTOR engine Topmaqmotor ZX. Y2J9L1810291338, the data of this engine for me is unknown since the manufacturer puts 1000w to the engine cover to avoid problems with customs, my batteries are 72v 28.6ah lithium ion, I have two of these connected in parallel connection, I have achieved develop a maximum speed of up to 110km / h, my question is ... Anyone know the real data of this engine? Will it support more than 72v? Maybe 84v 96v or even 144v? I know that my version of votol does not support it but I am already thinking about changing it ... Higher voltage better energy efficiency ... More RPM. Best regards

If it was sold for 72v, the motor will handle much more than that, in bursts anyway. It might melt, but it's not going to fly apart from the rpms, or burn thru the insulation. The whole rest of the system starts getting really sparky as you go up... You'll be surprised how much connectors start jumping air gaps and turning into mini welders! 😯

Hello everyone, I recently bought this controller from a friend, but I do not have the information of it, it is badly configured and I would like to correct some parameters, does anyone know what software I could do it with? Cheers

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191114_004731_com.whatsapp.jpg
    Screenshot_20191114_004731_com.whatsapp.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 681
Back