1500W 60Km/h ebike extra battery --> 50 to 120km range!!

batteryGOLD

100 W
Hi there people, just want to share some battery customized work

1st picture- changed bms at original ebike battery, because need same Charge/Discharge port to do batteries parallel!! (warning: never parallel batteries w/ separate charge discharge port. allways parallel batteries with bms having same chrga/discharge port! and allways at same voltage! just sain..)
2nd picture- a naked battery picture
3rd picture- one more picture
4th picture- final work at 90% progress

54,6V 55Ah battery total parallel (charger is 3A, so doin some math 55/3 equal 18hours chargin.. so maybe using parallel chargers 2x3A charge time goes to 9hours..)

PS: this ebike have a hand throttle and can go up to 60Km/h
Lx, PT owner/customer.

Thanks for watching.
orlando.jpgorlando2.jpg
ebike extra battery.jpg
orlando ebike.jpg

Jealous of that range :bigthumb:
Sir, 120km ride is only 2h ridding at 60km/h .. and if do uphill/offroad it would be only 1h or less of fun..
soo increase a lot your available capacity. but carefull with battery weight distribution.
this modification changed center mass point to near back wheel, maybe more easy for wheelie :unsure:

anyway, here is a paint "art work" pic

center mass point.jpg

Sir, 120km ride is only 2h ridding at 60km/h .. and if do uphill/offroad it would be only 1h or less of fun..
It's always nice when battery capacity isn't the limiting factor for range. For me, my range is based on how long I can sit on my bicycle seat before my butt gets too sore. :giggle:

Better to have the mass a little towards the back then the front. It makes it harder to flip your back wheel over your head like I have done twice on my front hub e-bike. Endo, flying W, what ever you want to call it, it hurts. :mad:

Got to love the range though!

:)
⚡

maybe no one could go full throttle continuous for 2hours or even 1hour :unsure:

challenge:

to drive an ebike or escooter full throttle the longest time possible. w chronometer, register time. (U can only use brake switch function to cut motor power, but throttle keeps all time at max) so U have to alternate between full power or none, playin with tha brake switch & always full throttle :cool:

PS: allways drive safe and respect pedestrians, other drivers and yourself!

I want real world statistics let us know how far you got from Full to empty. In miles and ah. Please. That means time in the saddle. Do you have a C.A.

Back