160 KW 72v Cntroller QS/Yuma 15KW 300A BMS

liveforphysics said:
iate the kind offer, and I'm swimming in 850-950Amp controller options to crutch

WTF you cant just loan me one?

Ok.

LOL.

FWIW, RR's site / sm links in their profile here are all still "broken"; don't exist or have been deleted or "restricted" by the sm site itself, and they haven't even logged back in here in months.

amberwolf said:
FWIW, RR's site / sm links in their profile here are all still "broken"; don't exist or have been deleted or "restricted" by the sm site itself, and they haven't even logged back in here in months.

Its such a pity because the controller obviously makes massive power or the drag video ET and trap speed isn't possible to achieve.

I just want a controller with 2400Amps phase, and they seem to have made that or at least close enough to it.

Please to whomever makes them, I'm still interested in buying one.

liveforphysics said:
amberwolf said:

Its such a pity because the controller obviously makes massive power or the drag video ET and trap speed isn't possible to achieve.

I just want a controller with 2400Amps phase, and they seem to have made that or at least close enough to it.

Please to whomever makes them, I'm still interested in buying one.

It seems like there are no avalible at aliexpress at the moment, but you can always try: https://www.far-driver.com/nd2400/
Qs motors/siaecosys or dun

Back