24kW stand-up scooter with air suspension

You have to be blind not to notice the curb))) And so, the suspension with a stroke of 160mm, allows you to move freely off-road, even on such small wheels

One moment of inattention, just one split second is all it takes.

I wish you good health and hope your covered with good extended health insurance.

Well, the first 1100km has been passed. We can say that the run-in is completed)
Over the past time, it turned out to optimally adjust the suspension and the steering position, and generally get used to the scooter. Very confidently holds the road, without a hint of wobbling, up to 100 km / h. I tried to let go of the steering wheel at 50 km/h, he rides himself))
Unfortunately, it was not possible to guess the characteristics of the motor wheel from the first time... More than 100 km / h does not go, although it turns 120 on the posted wheel.. For something, a hundred goes even uphill. I also found two defective cells in the battery = / Because of them, the real capacity is only 4.4 kW / h, but even this is enough for a trip of 84 km, with a rise to a height, in total, more than 1500 meters.
In general, nothing is backlash anywhere, does not creak. Brakes perfectly! You can lock any wheel with your index finger. For 1100km, the brake pads were almost not worn out, I think it will be enough for at least 5k mileage. I hope there are enough tires for the same amount too =)) The dynamics are crazy, this is when you consider that I put only 200A battery)) Handling is very pleasing. Comfortably rolls that at a speed of 3, that 90 km/h
Suspension with long shock absorbers of course solves. The suspension stroke is 160mm, the shock absorber stroke is 50mm, the leverage is 3.2. In combination with a heavy scooter, it works just fine!
In the near future, we plan to put headlights \ turn signals and make two new engines. Taking into account the experience gained, I made some edits to the MK model so that it would be possible to fully start the cooling system and still achieve a speed of 110 km / h. And I want to make the second MK up to 220km / h, for tests of the real maximum speed)
[youtube]J-SuBAAsXC4[/youtube]
[youtube]0r9kzO6fklw[/youtube]
[youtube]ymDch-sHX8Q[/youtube]

Congratulations. I haven't been checking this thread for a long time and today I thought of it. Glad there are some updates!

jas67 said:
What an amazing piece of (very functional) CNC artwork!
blackmobile said:
Congratulations. I haven't been checking this thread for a long time and today I thought of it. Glad there are some updates!
SlowCo said:
Very impressive :thumb:

Thank you very much!

[youtube]_2YEkPq43Os[/youtube]

There is not much time to ride a scooter. Since the last report, I have driven only 600 km.(Total mileage 1700 km) Of the visible changes, only the wear of tires and pads.

Finished the headlights. I took the model from the East-1 as a basis. One headlight with a blind is a low beam. The second headlight, without a curtain, is a high beam.
Also in the process of manufacturing a hiking case for the charger. Tired of carrying around in a backpack, on long trips)
[youtube]ZEXkWuK0AyQ[/youtube]

Made a new engine. For the first time, an error was made in the air gap between the stator and the magnets. He was too big. Now the air gap is 0.5 mm.
s7u6le.jpeg

I drove the first 200km with a new engine.
What can I say... before that, the scooter did not go :-D 100 km/h is gaining imperceptibly, even on a serious climb. Checking the maximum speed is still scary... at idle, it turns 126 km/h, I think 110 will definitely go confidently.
I started the cooling system after all! Works better than I expected! I made two laps around Yalta without stopping, for 52 km, the temperature of the windings did not rise above 44 degrees, at an air temperature of +12

I measured the acceleration 0-60 and 0-100. The first time I set the Nucular controller settings to 500 A phase and 290 A battery. It was necessary, of course, to train for a couple of weeks first, before the race... The data is not objective, since up to 70 km/h, it is not possible to squeeze out full throttle...
As a result, it turned out 0-60 km/h - 3.29s and 0-100 km/h - 6.53 s, the maximum power is 24.2 kW, While shooting several takes, the engine warmed up to 47 degrees.

[youtube]L29WPHDo5Zs[/youtube]
[youtube]OeAKm9Y-9ek[/youtube]

Back