3rd party programming software for ev rider stand n ride controller

vreppeto

100 mW
So I found this controller when I went to replace the one in my ev standnride. PEI Scooter sells it here https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...6981768!sh!US!1858004177&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

And the software can be downloaded shortly after purchasing the programming cable here: https://www.aliexpress.us/item/3256...6660436!sh!US!1858004177&gatewayAdapt=glo2usa

I don't see how this cable is going to plug into this controller. I hope the instructions tell me. If you have thoughts, please reply. I will keep you all posted.

Peace

Attachments

• harness3.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 4
  • harness2.jpg
    harness2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 6
  • harness.jpg
    harness.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 30A brushless scooter dc motor controller DIY KIT which can be programmed by our software pps-01.pdf
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
  • owners-manual-ev-rider-stand-n-ride.pdf
    872.3 KB · Views: 1
There is no info on this scooter. Tracking this stuff down has been difficult so I hope this will help some people that are looking for info.

I'm sorry says my controller is not the same. The programming cable will only work with Pei scooter controllers. He told me to cancel the order so I did

That doesn't make any sense. You implied you were buying both the controller and cable from them, and the link is for one of their controllers, so the bare statement that "The programming cable will only work with Pei scooter controllers." means that the cable will work with that controller.

If you were not buying their controller and just wanted the cable to program your existing controller, then he's probably correct, since software to setup controllers is specific to controller brands and models (even though the cables are usually about the same, once you figure out which wires go where on the controller end, assuming it *is* a programmable controller, the software to do it must come from that specific controller manufacturer, for that model and even that version in many cases).

Back