Alta Motors Redshift

Since the Alta forum is down, What axles size do these have, will the previous generation KTM wheels work on these? 26/20mm? Just wondering if my old ktm supermoto setup might work on a the Altas...

thoroughbred said:
Since the Alta forum is down, What axles size do these have, will the previous generation KTM wheels work on these? 26/20mm? Just wondering if my old ktm supermoto setup might work on a the Altas...

Axle size is the same but you will need some different spacers if you run a KTM wheel. Alta set up the fork to work with both offroad wheels and Super Moto wheels so the forks are a little wider at the bottom. I don't know by how much as I recently sold my Alta.

I hope your alta went to a good home. Sounds like it treated you pretty well.

A couple of my spare wheels have cush hubs, it just dawned on me that maybe there is no advantage to this on an Alta :confused:

thoroughbred said:
I hope your alta went to a good home. Sounds like it treated you pretty well.

A couple of my spare wheels have cush hubs, it just dawned on me that maybe there is no advantage to this on an Alta :confused:

It did, and I am glad the owner who got it is such a good guy. But still, I miss the bike. BTW, why whats going on with the Alta Owners Forum? Did they run out of forum sponsors?

Never mind, Alta Owners Forum is up and running again, it was a server issue.

Back