Andrew's LMX 161 Chain-drive massacre Build Log

Jonboy said:
Printable?

Haaah! Maybe. I will need to get my hands on a prototype first. I ain’t seen one of these shrouds up close. Not sure how they have been made or how they dampen sound.

brumbrum said:
BCTECH said:
brumbrum said:
BCTECH said:
what kind of circuit breaker did you use?

Hi mate, I bought this one... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/63A-DC-C...495247&hash=item3f53e959ec:g:URUAAOSw3YNXYTfc

Not sure if it will be the correct ampage. I have an AC version , same amp rating, on my nyx bike and it have never tripped with around around 100amp peaks.

The lmx is pretty much finished, i just need to spend some time tuning the kelly controller and taking it for some test rides before a proper shake down in the woods. Ive had a busy and testing couple of weeks at home and in work so i am a bit out of rhythm with the bikes at present. I will try and make another video clip soon with some shots of the finished bike. I must say, at present the chain is fiercely loud
thanks for the info
are you using 2 of these? it says DC 63A, 2 together might work?

great to hear you almost finish the build. I just barely started :D

I only use one with my nyx and adaptto bike. We will see. If it trips easily i will buy a higher rated one. Anyway, at the moment i will be conservative with amps and throttle

Hi, I am new here but curios that your DC 63A breaker never tripped on an Adappto controller at 100A. The boost feature on that controller gave 150 Amps so did you not ever use boost and stay in normal power mode? The reason I ask is there seems to be evidence of AC breakers tripping sending voltage spikes destroying Adaptto board chips. Yours seems to work well!?

Back