Anyone know about/tried TOSEVEN Mid Drive?

Then it would give very wide Q factor that is BTW the issue of CYC motors, measuring around 190mm. As far as i remember Yamaha motors do have it around 170mm making more side clearance and more convinient biomechanical force transfer to the pedal.

Yep, I have read Yamaha is about 168mm.

The 170mm figure you quote is what a purely human powered mountain bike q factor typically comes out at. (i.e. no difference in Q factor for Yamaha mid drive compared to a typical non electric mountain bike).

This compared to 145mm to 150mm q factor for purely human powered road bikes and 200mm to 230mm q factor for purely human powered fat bikes.

So, for anyone that has a DM-01, how does the throttle work in stock setup? Does it provide full power or is it limited like on stock TSDZ2? Are there user settings that can adjust the behavior? I am following the High Voltage project to develop their hot rod package that uses an ASI controller and he commented in one of the videos about the stock throttle not being very good... but IDK.
Using a throttle with DM01 is not bad. By default, it is set to give full power on whichever power/PAS level you have set. So, level 1 PAS would give about 30% when fully depressed. Level 5 gives 100% power. The default power is 30 amps, which is the max it can handle, I believe. I don't remember the default percentage for each level, though. All of this is easily configurable right from the display.

Using a throttle with DM01 is not bad. By default, it is set to give full power on whichever power/PAS level you have set. So, level 1 PAS would give about 30% when fully depressed. Level 5 gives 100% power. The default power is 30 amps, which is the max it can handle, I believe. I don't remember the default percentage for each level, though. All of this is easily configurable right from the display.
Can it be set for full throttle power regardless of PAS level?

Back