• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

BAFANG M500 Vmax

Jacool

1 µW
I changed Bafang M400 to a bike with Bafang M500. And "zonk", normally a failure :-( They changed the UART protocol to CAN. Old soft programming (I think) is out. In addition, the HIGO model F plugins have been implemented. Speedbox2 will not connect. In the display wheel size and Vmax assistance blocked for editing. I now have a NEW bike and the slowest in the group, everyone calmly wriggles over 30kmh, and I don't swing this block. I read the forums in 3 languages ​​and found nothing. How to speed up the Bafang M500 / M600, please let me know.
Help....

25km/h is the limit. And in my opinion, its fast enough for a bicycle.

No, at the moment its not possible to tune the motor.

I respect your opinion, but ...
My bike weighs almost 30kg with extras, I weigh 90kg :) and I have no chance to catch up with my friends. This e-bike is my third. Both previous ones allowed me to accelerate to slightly over 35kmh - but they consumed the battery immediately. IMHO speed 25kmh / greater range is OK, but I would like to be able to drive faster.

As for the impossibility of tuning the M500 engine - thank you for the information.
I will try with the SpeedBox2 chip to adapt it from M400 to M500. The speed sensor is the same...

I know your desaster....:)
But thats the problem with "no limits". Here in Germany the limit is 25, my range is over 90km, everyone is driving 25, no problem in a group.

In America everything is doesnt matter...a curse and a blessing

Back