• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Battery Bag from 36v 800w kit (Yescom)

A Monell

1 mW
I am looking for a replacement bag this size (Yescom small bag) http://www.ebay.com/itm/36V-800W-26-Rear-Wheel-Electric-Bicycle-Motor-Kit-E-Bike-Cycling-Hub-Conversion-/232056621509?hash=item3607a709c5:g:f0EAAOSwHoFXsdkv
The seller does not sell anything but the whole kits.
It is a perfect fit for 6 -6s 5000mah batteries and a controller in the side pouch (with some added ventilation)
Does anyone know where these might be for sale? Or have an unused one? Preferably in the US
Thanks, Alex

Tons of similar size bags, with side pouches out there,, just look at regular rack bags,, and my favorite, old camera bags at the thrift store. Those old ones that held huge vcr's are perfect.

Thanks Dogman:
I have looked at a lot of bags and even purchased one. It ended up being much larger than I needed. That one from one of my bike kits was perfect, only 3" tall and just enough left on the side for the battery harness and fuse. I want to keep it as small as possible to keep the E-power somewhat inconspicuous.
I may have to dig out an old sewing machine and figure out how to thread it! So I can modify something.
Alex

I got one that's pretty much new from yescomusa 48V 1000W kit if you want one, but it's more like 7.5 inches tall and 16 inches long, seems big.

Thanks puregsr. I am looking for one of the ones from the 36v500w kits (sometimes pictured in the 800w kits as well)(or from another source, but i only see custom made bags for the frames.)
the main section is about15 x6x3.5 inches and is small enough to be fairly inconspicuous.
Thanks anyway.

Back