BEWARE OF EBIKE FAKE CAPACITY AND CELLS BATTERY

kyppa

1 µW
Beware of fake capacity and cell battery for your ebike from AliExpress. I bought a replace battery for my ebike 48v 72 AH from AliExpress , however ebike did not even go as far as 2 km then it stopped. Battery was not 72AH was not even 10AH . So I started my research on AliExpress , what I found the majority of suppliers on AliExpress fake the capacity and quality cells battery's in order to get sales. So beware buying ebike batteries from ALIEXPRESS. Check capacity and weight to determine the correct capacity, however i would not trust that site if you paid me. cheers

Yes, we have numerous posts and threads about this subject if you look around, including ones for good trustworthy sources of batteries, cells, and other pars.

No mention of the store the op used on the platform called ALIEXPRESS, why not mention the store specifacally thats on aliexpress?

The store in mention is DAIKALA , however i did state the majority of suppliers you can't trust. I spend 1 week in emails to various suppliers and they were in denial. You can't get a 72AH and the weight is 1.8kg should have been at least 5 to 6 kg. My first Lithium battery i bought had no ideal they were fakes out there, until my research then I stated the emails. At least one supplier was honest and stated they do fake capacity in order to get sales thats his quoted msg. Again i only paid 100AUD should have woken up good quality samsung cells 20AH go for 6 to 700 AUD, SO 72AH for 100AUD should have woken up. .

The custom with sh*tty battery sellers online is to claim the sum total Ah of the cells in the pack. So "72Ah" might be 13S 4P of 1400mAh cells.

Like with the majority of the products and sellers on AliExpress be cautioned and do proper research first.
I've been a customer of AliExpress for probably 10+ years with mostly good experiences including the purchase of batteries.

Like with the majority of the products and sellers on AliExpress be cautioned and do proper research first.
I've been a customer of AliExpress for probably 10+ years with mostly good experiences including the purchase of batteries.
I haven't bought batteries on there (but have seen sellers that can probably be trusted as much as any can), but over the years I *have* bought a fair number of small cheap things, mostly tiny electronics boards of various kinds, most of which have worked out fine. (only the ones I expected to have problems with did)

Most recently a bunch of ESP32, Arduino, and other robotics and prototyping stuff that were on deep enough sales to make it worth the chance that some of them won't work; cheaper than any other source, given the free shipping option during the sales. (won't know how good any of this stuff is as it doesn't get here till next month, and then I have to learn how to use it).

Back