Build budget bikes to sell

Kiji
here in Canada Kiji advices SAFE selling procedure:
meet with buyier in public place , let him try example electric bicycle after he/she present you with valid picture ID , even keep his/her ID when she/he is trying product,
accept only cash from buyier.
so the seller stays anonymous - registering company?
I think starter of this thread wants to sell 1-2 ebikes occasionally?

miro13car said:
Kiji
Kiji

You seen the ads for ebikes in Calgary Kijijijiji, its fun to read them. One guy boasts about being "legal" speed :lol: with his 36V motor and controller combo. He got the itch, loved it then bought a bunch to flip.

To anyone wanting to sell - There is a reason why companies/people sell kits alone, like Justin at ebikes.ca. You can view any video that he is in, and he mentions why he does it and his reason makes sense and not hard to figure out.

I know some people went from selling a particular kind of motor and parts to selling entire bikes, I can understand that rational too.

The one that mystifies me is the lineup of products Luna has. But business is business and its been commented on both pro and con. Just looking at his product lineup, leans more towards full bicycles as well, with parts.

Going by what Dogman says...if you sell an EBIKE you are the Manufacturer?

so believe it or not the Sur-ron bike is made and produced in America by LUNA cycles!

Back