Build

cheapcookie said:
Chalo said:
Both those things take more finesse and coordination than you have in your feet.

When I rode a motorcycle for daily transportation, I wouldn't touch the rear brake at all for days at a time.

Would you have left hand rear brake, right hand front brake, right hand throttle on your emoto, Chalo?

I guess? I've spent so many more years on a bicycle that it would come easier to me now to have the front brake on the left. But that wasn't an option on my stinking gas motos, and I got used to front brake on the right.

Chalo said:
cheapcookie said:
Chalo said:
Both those things take more finesse and coordination than you have in your feet.

When I rode a motorcycle for daily transportation, I wouldn't touch the rear brake at all for days at a time.

Would you have left hand rear brake, right hand front brake, right hand throttle on your emoto, Chalo?

I guess? I've spent so many more years on a bicycle that it would come easier to me now to have the front brake on the left. But that wasn't an option on my stinking gas motos, and I got used to front brake on the right.

I think most new riders are going to enjoy the increased control on Emotos

Back