Cable routing

E-HP

10 GW
I've been using these velcro chain stay protectors for routing and bundling my cables and they work out great. Especially for managing the motor cable as it runs along the chain stay. I used to use several zip ties which was a hassle when removing the wheel, but now only use a couple, just in case, where the cable exits the motor. I remember chuckling when I saw the velcro cable management sleeve that Grin ships with the Cycle Analyst, thinking that I'd never use it. It ended up being a really convenient way of managing a bundle of cables, so I use these to extend the Grin piece. They are a couple of bucks each if you buy a few at a time on Amazon.

stay.jpg

extension.jpg

I didn't bother to twist them around so the seam wouldn't show, but they're pretty clean when you do.

Around the chainstay would be nice. I haven’t tried that. My wife’s bike came with those Velcro sleeves on the wire at the handlebars.

I agree, the removing and replacing zipties gets old really fast. Velcro is really nice when it’s tidied up. I use it work all the time.

Back