Can anyone edit this 3D print file for a 4 battery enclosure

bbcane78

1 W
I would like to use this enclosure but I am using 6 batteries. If anyone is good with 3D file editing can you please comment if you can try to edit this file. I contacted the original maker and he was going to make me one but I haven't heard back in a month. I just need it extended to fit 6 batteries and if the height is under 3.5 cm can you please change it to 3.5 cm. I tried to take this challenge on myself but I am really terrible using solidworks. Let me know if you can help me out and help get my board going, this is the last thing I need!
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1153465

No he does not have a step file or something other than stl or solid works format to edit. Makes it pretty tough.

Grizzl-E said:
No he does not have a step file or something other than stl or solid works format to edit. Makes it pretty tough.

Seriously? It would be faster to remodel the whole shape instead anyway. About 6 linear extrudes, a bevel and 2 rounds, assuming the image is correct...

What size did you want the battery compartment internals to measure? What depth is your concave, and radial or tub?

bandaro said:
Grizzl-E said:

Seriously? It would be faster to remodel the whole shape instead anyway. About 6 linear extrudes, a bevel and 2 rounds, assuming the image is correct...

What size did you want the battery compartment internals to measure? What depth is your concave, and radial or tub?

I am using a rayne nemesis and it has a deep tub concave. It is 1.5 cm difference from the edge to the bottom of the concave which is about the middle 14cm of the board. I need an enclosure with inside space of 33cm x 16cm x 3.5cm. So the concave will not really make a difference and I will also be using weather sealing so you really probably wont have to worry about the concave. Just let me know if you want to take this on and I would really appreciate it :)

Back