Can anyone help identify these lifepo prismatic cells?

image3.jpegimage1.jpegimage.jpegView attachment 3

I picked up 3 of these packs. the seller had little to no info on them. just that he got them out of a storage locker and that they have been sitting around for at least 8 months. the cells seem good. after opening up the cases all the packs read around 53V. I'm still determining if the BMS's are of any use. seems like they are all bad but maybe i just haven't figured out the right way to wire them up.

anyways, I'm just curious if anyone can help me determine the c rating of these cells.

Thanks

Attachments

• image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    46.6 KB · Views: 1,105
huh. guess I have 48 of these. #s all match (ya, after posting the pic i noticed the YLE and did a Google search. Doh!)

http://www.yiklik.com/index.php/products/detail/23519

3c max continuous
10c max impulse
all cells are between 3.3v and 3.35v

So

any one have an idea how these BMS's are to be hooked up to load?
the plug has 7 connectors. The BMS boards list the connectors to be P+ and P- (the 2 large connectors on either side of the plug socket) and the 5 smaller connectors are labeled (clockwise from top left) as HDQ, NC, GND, CE AND VCC.

I was thinking P+ and P- were pos and neg charge and load? I was only getting 3.7v with a tester on those. VCC sounds like it should be an on/off circuit. doesn't act that way tho. I was also assuming that NC indicated Not Connected - just an open plug?

after poking around with my multimeter I just decided "ah F-it" and started bridging connectors to see what would happen.

Bridging GND and NC seemed to turn on the BMS tho, allowing the pack to take a charge (and showing Batt voltage across P+ and P-). also bridging HDQ and NC turns something on, causing batt voltage to show across P+ and P- but in both cases as soon as I plug it in to my test controller all power from the pack shuts off.

so far nothing I have tried on any of the packs allows for any load to be pulled from the P+ P- socket.

probably just dead BMS's but thought maybe someone here might be able to shed some light on what I am missing here.

if not, I hope you liked the pics

avoided it as long as I could. like i say I have 3, all acting dead. so I am not too concerned with playing around with one of them.

Mr DCMotorworks

Could they be missing their fuse.
The Panel with "fuse" appears to fit over the area that has two empty terminals.

This link looks similar
http://www.yiklik.com/index.php/products/mtc_product_info/19801/27

Good luck.

I had to remove the fuse to get the plastic cover off.

By "acting dead" I mean that the BMS's / PCB's wont supply voltage under load. (pack current is at around 53v.)

Back