Can anyone identify this geared hub motor?

Buk___

10 kW
It is described as "36V/250W brushless geared hub motor", and not much more.

I have a few more images from different angles, but this is the only one that (sort of) shows the logo on the hub itself.

81hWhmLUPjL._SL1500_.jpg

Thanks.

I don't see any logo.

All I can see is what looks like a scribbled number, probably with a permanent marker. I can't be certain what number it is without a better angle without the spokes in the way. but it's probably 25.

You should try taking pictures of it in sunlight with a dark background to minimize reflections on it, and get a number of angles of the hub itself.

If these are not *your* pictures and are instead those of a website you are considering buying from, it'd be a lot more helpful if you simply posted the link to the actual page.

Any logos are often rebranding by the people selling the bike/kit so that you think they make the motor. To know the manufacturer, you have to look at the first letters on the serial number on the side of the motor.

d8veh said:
Any logos are often rebranding by the people selling the bike/kit so that you think they make the motor. To know the manufacturer, you have to look at the first letters on the serial number on the side of the motor.

I have a number: YOUE-H04-A. Does that help?

Back