• Howdy! we're looking for donations to finish custom knowledgebase software for this forum. Please see our Funding drive thread

Can someone tell me how to hook the sine wave up

So I just got this hoe from China today and I don't know what the frock someone tell me how to hook it up1000004064.jpg

Attachments

• 1000004062.jpg
    1000004062.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 19
  • 1000004061.jpg
    1000004061.jpg
    1,000.2 KB · Views: 19
  • 1000004060.jpg
    1000004060.jpg
    894.1 KB · Views: 18
  • 1000004059.jpg
    1000004059.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 16
Apparently you have something like a wire diagram for this already. Did you buy a matching throttle, ebrake lever, and other pieces that hook into this? if not, it's time to get soldering / putting new connectors on to match your existing controller accessories.

I attached all the wires images that I have that are not the phase wires I already know which one the hall wires are I just can't figure out which one the phase wires are

A photo of the controller might help or link to the controller. As none of the photos showed phase wiring. Does the controller have three bolts mark W,V,U?

Looks like there are some plastic caps to remove to reveal the battery connectors and phase connectors.

1715978805659.png

The hall wiring looks standard at least ( left connector )

Sorry, but as you and others on the product review pointed out, there's no wire diagram. You have phase wires, battery, and hall sensor connected. presumably you found throttle as well. You can test different combinations to see if there's an on-off connector, or perhaps a self-learning wire.

Looking at the pictures you supplied, nothing seems to match the description of a function to lock/unlock the motor or turn it on and off.

Unless you're hiding a degree in electrical engineering then playing with random wires to find out what works is going to result in a blown up controller.

You should ask the vendor for details and request a refund if they don't help.

This is all pretty typical for a product from a random Chinese Amazon vendor. I would never advise anyone buy parts from any of them. Many of them know absolutely nothing about what they're selling, so how could their customers?

No orange wires
A lot of the cheap controllers (including mine) use a red wire, like the one with the ring terminal, as the electric door lock. On mine, connecting that to battery positive turns on the controller.
The two red JST connectors are likely for alarm. Alarm requires power even when the controller is off, so you can test for battery voltage on one of those red wires. If so, that could be where your on/off switch could go, between the batt positive from the alarm power, and the red wire with the ring connector, door lock.

Proceed with caution. This is how it works on a couple of my controllers, but not guaranteed for yours.

Thank
A lot of the cheap controllers (including mine) use a red wire, like the one with the ring terminal, as the electric door lock. On mine, connecting that to battery positive turns on the controller.
The two red JST connectors are likely for alarm. Alarm requires power even when the controller is off, so you can test for battery voltage on one of those red wires. If so, that could be where your on/off switch could go, between the batt positive from the alarm power, and the red wire with the ring connector, door lock.

Proceed with caution. This is how it works on a couple of my controllers, but not guaranteed for yours.
Bro thank you so much that was the correct diagram man you're frocking awesome

Thank you also your shit helped out quite a bit as well thank you

Back