controller CA-DP port to BUS CAM device

tomiride

1 µW
Hi all,
very new to all eBike things, so I hope not to be making any major mistakes in what I'm asking and/or the form thereof...
I have an EM3ev Infineon controller, with an available CA-DP 6-pin plug (i.e. for cycle analyst v2.3)
I was intrigued by an all in one solution such as COBI or iWOC, which will cover the same functions as cycle analyst, using the smartphone I already posses, whilst also integrating other media & navigation functions.
The COBI requires the controller's BUS to be CAM, the iWOC has a wired version too which is SERIAL RSE232 & (UART) Compatible.
I'm trying to understand if any of the two (or other similar solutions out there I don't yet know of), are easily compatible (i.e. plug and play with my 6-pin connector), or if some adapter might do the trick, or if something more complex might be needed, or if it is outright not feasible...

Thanks in advance for any help!
Th

For the COBI I wouldn't hold my breath. I think they finished their campaign at kickstarter two years ago. Still not shipping and getting close to a year behind schedule. But the freaky part is that they have no set date for when they will ship. Will it be this summer, fall, next winter or the year after that?

No one knows not even COBI.

Back