Convince me to upgrade to a sine wave controller.

It's soo nice, it's smooth but still pulls abit, my 3300w controller just broke so Im back on my old 2000w sinewave and I'm actually not disappointed, it's just a better ride, the hum is much nicer than the hornet nest sound my other controller made, and riding the same way it's also more efficient, my range on the the other controller was 60-70km my range on this one is 80-95km minimal effort going 40km/h, I'm currently looking for a way find a controller that's just as smooth but I do actually need the 3-4kw for when life gets back to normal. I had to pull over yesterday after i caused the 2kw controller to overheat, like an idiot i put the fet side of the controller on in the inside of the controller bag with Zero airflow and with the zip closed. Once it cooled down it started to behave again. Any tips on a nice and neat 4kw sinewave controller would be great 👍🏽
It's being powered by 14s9p samsung 35e's I only want to run them at 8amps max in bursts of about 15-30seconds to get up to speed, 150-200phase amps is about all my motor can handle. Was looking at sabvoton72150 but don't know how smooth they are. I like the pull of a sine wave it's way better, kinda surreal feeling.

Back