DH BIKE

spec
pic14.jpg

yohh
oh here is the batterie i need anoth power :p
only problem the weight 20 kg and to big :(

the batterie is from quantya moto bike

pic15.jpg

Do you have the 95 or the 95s? Seems to be a pretty big difference between them. I hope you have the 95s.

That battery looks very nicely packaged and setup with balancing. But 200amp limit seems a bit on the weak side. The pack you would make with 8 of the LiPo packs you showed would be able to do 600amps continous. The pack on my bike can peak 1200amps, and it's nice to have that sort of current available, because it means at small 100-200amp loads, the pack voltage shows very little drop under load.

yes the 95s :wink:

the only problem hobby city d'ont have them on stock so i must wait :( I hope not too long

I'm glad you have the 95s :) I bet with some over-volting, it will kick out at least 6-8hp for bursts. :)

Charger looks fantastic! I've never seen that charger before, and I've been into RC models for a long time. I didn't see a price, what does it cost?

oupps
Charger Pulsar 2+ + Pulsar-EQUAL + Powersupply SPS-9600 Art.-No.: 6905 + 6910 + 7957 - € 789,- (incl. 19% VAT)

hi
here some little news from the bike

so at 60v i have smoked the motor :( send the motor to lemco lynch for reparation cost 300 £ oki

now i'm obligate to run it at 25v :( because the rpm to high at 60v 6303 rpm to high
these is the answer from the lemco lynch compagny (The problem is the motor was allowed to get too hot which then melted the solder so even with only 60amp then if the motor speed is lower than it should be then this turns to heat which will destroy the motor bearings require changing due to strip down.)

here some little pics and video from the bike :)

pic16.jpg

pic17.jpg

pic18.jpg

pic19.jpg

pic20.jpg

pic21.jpg

[youtube]d1kwL8uhMA0[/youtube]

[youtube]Bn-ackQMXgA[/youtube]

melted solder!?!?! Looks like it is time to go brushless on that beast!

yes yes that will come
but I just order a new engine lynch Lemco LEM-170-D127 and after that i will ask to Matt to sells me a 2 two stage drives :D :wink:

Should have asked this in the last post but is the bicycle chain holding up to the power your putting into it. I remember destroying the freewheel mechanism on my scooter when I tried using a 3 speed geared hub from a bike. I also worry about bike chains strength.

liveforphysics said:
Make sure your front tire doesn't hit the controller under full suspension compression. I'm guessing you all ready checked, but it would be tough to find out while riding/flipping.

That's what I was thinking. Have you limited the travel in your fork?

E.

" That's what I was thinking. Have you limited the travel in your fork?"

No no the travel in the fork is not changed .The wheel pass just by the controller. i d'ont go jump 2 meters in air with the motor :D

jet8743 said:
" That's what I was thinking. Have you limited the travel in your fork?"

No no the travel in the fork is not changed .The wheel pass just by the controller. i d'ont go jump 2 meters in air with the motor :D

I'm sure it's just how it looks in the photos, my mistake. Just trying to be helpful.

Back