Digital volt reader

Kennyken5072

1 µW
Hi everyone
I have a electric scooter eagle e100 and want to fit digital volt reader so have a accurate reading of voltage remaining my issue is where is the best place to wire it to. Idea's or solutions would be most welcome as am bit stuck or have to do it the hard way and go through the control module one wire at a time until I find what works it could be a straight forward joint and works with everything else or it'll be on permanent and have put on off switch in separate to the ignition.
Hope someone can help
Thanks
Kenny

What specifically do you want it to measure? To give suggestions of where to wire it, we need to know what you want it to tell you.

(also I moved your thread to standup scooters/eskateboards, since it isn't about a bicycle mechanical or structural thing, but a scooter electrical thing).

Thank for reply the volt reader shows battery voltage remaining in numerical display so want wire it to the best place that'll give true voltage value if this means wiring to battery directly I'll have to put a separate on/off switch in. But want avoid that if possible and hopefully theres a wire can splice into.
Thanks Steve

The scooter description reads “LED display displays your speed, mileage, gear, headlight status, battery level” which means the display, like most, receives a battery level voltage input, making it conveniently located at your handlebars, as long as you’re comfortable splicing into that line for your voltmeter.

Back